Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Please Shift Here
10,240 Posts
a POP charger is not a waste of money. I have one and it'll blow the sh*t out of any car that bought theirs at auto zone for $20 (I know b/c I have). My only mods are a Jim Wolf POP charger and advanced timing (which isn't advanced anymore b/c I think I have a bad knock sensor). I raced another b14 GXE and beat the crap outta him. His mods were a $20 cone filter and custom exhaust and I still beat him with only my POP filter.

· Please Shift Here
10,240 Posts
I said the $20 cone filter is worse than the Ghetto airbox mod. The POP filter will blow both away. those cheap cone filters at auto zone are a ricers dream. the only adventages you get with those things are that they come in red, yellow, and blue (if you call those advantages). If you want a good WAI (or CAI cone) use a cone from Jim Wolf, Ingen, or K&N. Why do you think most of us have $100+ WAI's when anyone could go to Auto zone and spend $20 on one. BECAUSE YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU GET.

POP CHARGERS ARE NOT A WASTE OF MONEY!!!
the only thing better is a CAI (in which they STILL use a POP cone on the end).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.