Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, everyone that has been asking me for pics here they are! I'm at my dads and finally got some. I'm going to get a few more within the next week hopefully. Right now it's a small little album, but it shows you what I got! Compliment will definately be acceted!

There she be. Her name is Natalie. Again, compliments are definately accepted. Here's the site address for the rest of my album. Corey's Car. Also, whatever you don't like about my car, please let me know! I think I might redo my exhaust. Still trying to see my open options. Laterz

·
Registered
117 Posts
finally get to see your car, zexel. looks smooth, dude. 17z look like they have enough space. very nice. never noticed, but the antenna really sticks out. I better see what i can do with mine. gj!

Ppeace
CMo

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Import - I knew you would be happy that I posted them! Yeah, I think those HP Fusions are talking to me..."Buy me! Buy me!". We'll see how much I can get out of mine first, and then consider it over winter. I still have about 2-3 months to decide anyways.

Cmo - Yeah, I think I'm going to shave my antenna whenever I paint her next summer. Hell, I never listen to the radio anyways. And if I do, I'll just get a little stubby. And my 17's, don't really look like 17's. They seem small to the naked eye, until you get REAL close, and you can tell they're 17's by looking at how my brakes don't exactly fill them in.

Thanks for the comments!

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
I like. Maybe consider painting the side moldings if you're into that, might as well do the mirrors and door handles as well, but like you said, if you're planning on paint anyways, that can all happen then. If you could find your body color in like a duplicolor can, you could mask off, prep and paint your side moldings in like an hour or two. Although the grey doesn't stick out on darker colors so much like it does on the white and red. I thought mine were painted on my '93 XE because the paint was charcoal grey! :)

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, whenever I paint it, I'll probably do my mesh grill then, and I'm going to shave a lot of stuff. Like emblems, side moldings, probably put new door handles on there because I hate mine. But that's just a MAYBE. Shave antenna, etc. Probably just repaint it that exact color and go ahead and keep my wheels probably.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts