Nissan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Go Drift Alliance!
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My best run yesterday at Xtreme Nationals at Dinwiddie, VA was a [email protected] MPH. My 60' was a 2.287, about .027 from my best. I had also ran quite a few 15.3's. I know I could bring that time down more if I didn't get as much wheel hop, plus the track conditions seemed really slippery after awile. I didn't even see them do anything to the track after the event started. They ran MAD cars yesterday too. I got tons of runs in. ;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
congrats on the nice run.....what type of tires did u use? or did u use the same tires that come " straight out the box?"

·
Go Drift Alliance!
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
xluv2eatx said:
how much do they cost? and would they be good tires to street race in?
Check out this link on Tire Rack. I don't know about too much about actual street racing, but they sure do have good grip and they definitely inspire confidence in the rain and ANY dry weather. I like them. :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Mr SEntra said:
Check out this link on Tire Rack. I don't know about too much about actual street racing, but they sure do have good grip and they definitely inspire confidence in the rain and ANY dry weather. I like them. :)
thanx, i greatly appreciate it....

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
Nice run Marvin! I hope to smoke that time when I go to Gainesville in December, when I have my progress on, nitrous 60 shot wet, and possibly walbro 255HO installed by then too =)

·
Go Drift Alliance!
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
chimmike said:
Nice run Marvin! I hope to smoke that time when I go to Gainesville in December, when I have my progress on, nitrous 60 shot wet, and possibly walbro 255HO installed by then too =)
Wow dude, I can't wait to see your times then! Gotta love nitrous! ;) I don't have anything planned for November 1st when I run again, but my plans are to have Moti's installed by the end of the year. After that, cams. I can't wait! :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
chimmike said:
where do yall guys find this stuff for a nissan spec-v? ive been looking everywhere and all i can find is a cai, and pop charger...can i have some links to these sites? thanx:D

·