Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Do you two have some kind of homing device??? LOL or is it RADAR? :D Nice car Ms Bond. ;)

·
Registered
126 Posts
haha this is my first time seeing ur car nismogirl. Well thats probably because I only check out b14s. I have to say though, ur car is looking really slick. It's very clean and I like those rims.

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
it must suck to find your car at night in an dark parking lot lol
looks good:)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Well guys its going back to stock looking now. No more painted rims, going to silver, no more painted/tinted tails, back to red. No more blue headlight, going back to halogen. And most of all, no more Nitrous. Going for something bigger and better now :)

***Note***
Yes I'm keeping the Sentra. :)

·
Nissan Freak
462 Posts
NismoGirl2001 said:
Well guys its going back to stock looking now. No more painted rims, going to silver, no more painted/tinted tails, back to red. No more blue headlight, going back to halogen. And most of all, no more Nitrous. Going for something bigger and better now :)

***Note***
Yes I'm keeping the Sentra. :)
haha someone is gonna go boost crazy

L

·
0 Posts
I never did like the dark everything look. I dunno, just not for me, but congrats... nice to see more fem's who take pride in their cars.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well guys I changed my mind again about the cosmetic aspect of things. This is what I'm doing now

Dropping it, Stillen front lip,and leaving it as is except might go back to stock colored rims.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
why changing the rim color? Just leave it as is, and drop it. :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What I might end up doing is stripping the wheels down, seeing if I like them ,and probably puttin a new coat of the same color. Right now its kinda dark b.c of the black paint underneath it so I 'm hoping that it will look a little better with the white primer under it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts