Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
800+ posts
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically, I made a poor quality video talking about and driving my car the other day. I don't really know all the technical aspects of using Windows MovieMaker, so it isn't that well done. I also found out my hand held camera has a terrible microphone in it, and had to basically shout the entire time I was driving the car, which made me sound like an Aussie :(. No offense to Aussies, but I'm British. I'll be posting more videos of me driving under boost and such when I have someone to ride with me and film it.

YouTube - Nissan Sentra B12 Turbo

·
800+ posts
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice pair of B12s! It is rare to see two together at one time. I just wished I had a better camera so I could actually capture the sound of the engine and the "whoosh" while under boost rather than random noises and me ranting on and sounding like an Aussie!

·
Apprentice Technician
784 Posts
good stuff man, and don't worry, being in the US, your gas prices are still some of the best in the world. to me that would be a dream. it's like $1.80/L for 94 octane.

but awesome that you're running now!! get that speedo workin' and get some times up!

AND a P.S. to both of you, check out page 4 of my cardomain, and give that a read. I think you'd both be interested.

·
800+ posts
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Another video of my car posted... just click on the previous video, click on my channel (HericotsVerts) and look under my videos. This one is better than the first in terms of camera work, and I don't rant while driving. If you have a Youtube account, subscribe please!

·
Apprentice Technician
784 Posts
Another video of my car posted... just click on the previous video, click on my channel (HericotsVerts) and look under my videos. This one is better than the first in terms of camera work, and I don't rant while driving. If you have a Youtube account, subscribe please!
done, and i'll comment :D.

·
800+ posts
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No problem, Steve. Once I get my front struts changed out (should be in the next few days), I'll head out to my local dragstrip and make some 1/8th mile passes and post the times. I really can't fix the speedometre, unfortunately. I have replaced the speedo cable three times, and even the speed sensor. It just flat refuses to work :(. It could be my actual cluster as well, but I haven't really checked into that.

P.S. I like how you can tell the difference between boost and regular driving by watching the trees... they seem to whip by under boost and just lazily cruise by when not :).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts