Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Team Serious
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
great car... I never want to get rid of it..
I only have 20000 miles on it I want to keep it forever but I might
have to trade it in for a spec v in like a year...

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Damn I luv the clean aggresive look of the SE body---(oh how I wish I had it).

I was even considering converting my GXE body to an SE front bumper with fogs and side skirts.... BUT I already have the Extreme front and a pretty good price on the rest of the kit so....

Anyways nice ride--I never really saw a good pic with the wood dash-BUT why did you paint your SE trunk panel????

·
Team Serious
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't like the grey in it and the reverse lights have that damn ring around them if you know what I mean.

So i took a 97 trunk lid and painted it

·
Registered
781 Posts
selrider99 said:
great car... I never want to get rid of it..
I only have 20000 miles on it I want to keep it forever but I might
have to trade it in for a spec v in like a year...
Damn bro, thats some damn good mileage. must be nice.. I think right now I am somewhere around 54000.

·
Team Serious
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sentrixx said:

Damn bro, thats some damn good mileage. must be nice.. I think right now I am somewhere around 54000.

I bought it at 15000 miles in january....
the 1st owner killed the car the car is far from perfect it has has alot of messed up body work done...

·
Shift_AutoSE-R
1,140 Posts
selrider!!!

wut did u do with ur grey centerpiece... if u still have it??would u sell it?? let me know

·
Team Serious
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
whoever had the car before me got in like 20 accidents ,,,, when I bought it the original taillights and lid were not on the car
the car still need 4000 dollars of body work but i cant afford to pay for that so it will just have to stay dented up lolunless i win the suit i have going against nissan right now......

D

·
0 Posts
nice little car, i had 200 sx se 2 door, but your is much pimpin then myne ever was..

·
Team Serious
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
updated pics and i also took off wood trim and painter interior aztec red.... came out pretty good if you ask me!!!!!

i am going for either a red custom paint job or red decals on the outside...

·
Registered
781 Posts
Well those pics were from about a month and a half ago. I was heading out to go to Brandsmart to pick up a cd, and it was raining. And I was behind an 94 accord that was behind a toyota pickup. And well the guy in the truck breaked.... Let off the break like he was going to go though a yellow light and then decided not to, breaked like mad... And then the accord. And then I break and I got the shit end of the deal and slid about 300 feet and slamed right into the accord.

All in all... Its all fixed now, but I was charged with the accident and got a ticket.. Bullshit Florida no fault. I hate Florida insurance companys. But as for damage I needed a new front end, with some body work. The only real damage inturnel was the front support. But she looks great now.

·
Registered
781 Posts
selrider99 said:

ok lets get off the topic of my car!!!!!

bro what happend to your ride,DAMN!!!!
it makes me sad because its like looking at my car...
Btw any bad frame damage?????

BTW.. I see you have an auto.. That freaking sucks ass. You got the short end of the deal.

How much are you selling your stocks for? They well fetch a good price ya know. People want em!

·
Team Serious
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
good 2 hear the cars back on the road...

as for the auto part ... my wife..doesn't want to learn stick so even if i wanted one i cant get one!!!

I am only looking for like 250 ,300 for the stocks with the tires..
its not bad for like a gxe or something

·
Registered
16 Posts
nice car, but in my opinion, i like the stock sentra tail lights. good job keeping it in good condition. nice white paint. dropping the car a couple inches would look nicer.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts