Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
Very nice. Now I know kinda what mine would look like with the kit. You gonna put any mesh on the openings? Looks good, keep up the good work.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was looking into the mesh for the openings, but the way the kit is cut it would either have to be angled which i dont think would look to good, or i would have to drill holes on the bottom...i wouldn't mind drilling holes, but if i ever win the lotto and go turbo and get an intercooler i'd want to take the mesh out and the holes would still be there

so i dont know what to do at this point, but if i do get the mesh im going to spray it white to match the rims

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Very nice. Very clean. I like the no sticker look that you got going on. In my opinon i would have went with some gunmetal color wheels instead of the white, but other than that your ride fuckin rocks! Now that you got the looks department going on.. are you beefin up the suspension or the motor or anything? Whats the details on your ride?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
besides what you can see:

place racing cai
stromung exhaust
hot shot headers
NOS 50 shot
front strut bar
short shifter

alpine deck
xm satellite radio
2- 12" rockford fosgate woofers
75wx4 punch rockford amp
140wx2 punch rockford amp
2- infinity 2way woofers

·
SIMPLICITY is the KEY
315 Posts
yUp, nicely done.

Definitely one of the best looking b14 I've seen, all it's missing is a huge intercooler:D.

·
Red line chaser
814 Posts
Smooth looking ride!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i got the kit in new york...i think they just ordered directly from street weapon...cost about 1000 with tax, and around 800 for installation and paint

mmm....intercooler....hopefully someday i'll need it

·
Registered
702 Posts
hey i see that you didnt get the foglight option with your car, im plannin on gettin the drift on my ride so anyone know if the spaces on the left and right side of the front bumper will piece together properly around the foglights?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the factory fog lights wont fit with the drift kit, the holes are too big

your gonna have to get aftermarket foglights if you want them

·
Registered
35 Posts
i got the kit in new york...i think they just ordered directly from street weapon...cost about 1000 with tax, and around 800 for installation and paint
Skooter, by the looks of things you had someone else do the install right? Did the drift kit have predrilled holes in the bumper for a smooth install or did they have to drill their own holes??

Travis

·
Registered
500 Posts
I wanna know how you got that god-awful chrome door trim off. What a difference it makes with it all black. What did you put on there to cover where the trim used to be? I have a superblack 99 and I'm going for the all black look with dark gunmetal rims eventually.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
im not sure if the holes were predrilled, i just took the box to the shop and never even opened it

you could probably call street weapon and they'll let you know for sure (858) 587-0501

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
when i bought the car, it didnt have chrome trim on it....so either the 98 doesnt come with it, or the previous owner removed it

but i havent seen any other 200sx with it, only sentras so i dont think it came with the car

1 - 20 of 29 Posts