Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
DAMN seth--U killing me!!! Im trying to hold bac from doing my interior untill I get my kit and paint complete.....

BUT these pics are really throwing me off track:rolleyes: Im gonna be strong and resist u and your temptations.....

I WILL BE STRONG!!!! lol

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha ha!
Thans MP. Strong the dark side is. May the force be with you.
sentra 95 - I got the neons from about 3 different people on e-bay. 3 of them are streetglow 10 inchers. 2 are no-name brand. and one is a thin style autozone special. There are a few threads of me explaining where and why I installed each. Search around.

Seth

·
Registered
672 Posts
sethwas said:
Ha ha!
Thans MP. Strong the dark side is. May the force be with you.
sentra 95 - I got the neons from about 3 different people on e-bay. 3 of them are streetglow 10 inchers. 2 are no-name brand. and one is a thin style autozone special. There are a few threads of me explaining where and why I installed each. Search around.

Seth
i will search for the where, but i can see why, they look nice!

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
So,
I figured I may as well not add another thread for my car since i already have one. I guess we're supposed to update 'our' threads when we get mods done or at least photodocumented (I know how hard it is here to 'say' you did something but not have 'proof'). Anyway, I'm sure these two pics are floating around in other threads showing the accessory, but here are the updated exterior and interior shots:

the mirrors got body matched, and the corners got replaced. soon my headlights will match the corners.

here the HU and CD changer match the EL in the HVAC and dash, and I replaced the bulb covers to make the nedles glow red to match the radio.

Seth

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
nice ride seth..

love the interior

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Hey seth wut U gonna about the Heads....

IM def gonna have to get sum kinda strobe in my car.. Ive got a double layer of tint--5% and I really need sum light in there at night...

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Well,
The dome light is off in the photo. Just the neons down low are lighting up the floor.
Gfunk which bulbs do you mean? THe ones behind the cluster or the ones on the floor? There are no bulbs in the center console area except a blue one by the shifter.
MP all the international places are not responding to my emails. Either that or they don't have the parts that I'm looking for. My last resort will be to get halo's and paint them black like mark did to match the stealth sides. I did a photoshop to see how it would look on my car:

of course that would be with a GTR bumper, but that's $500 (with paint I'm assuming) and that amount of money being spent on my car is a looooooong way off. Halos are $160 w/shipping to canada and black paint is $3.

Seth

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
YEAH thats exactly wut I was goin to suggest to U seth...IM doin the same with my light. We should get together and do them...I still need the stealth corners though....

Hey but wait a min. U said Canada--so wut U not in Miami anymore???

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So,
GFunk, the bulbs behind the cluster are the factory bulbs. I just put the autometer guage covers (blue before, now red) to light up the white needles during the day, to a reddish color at night.
MP, I still 'live' in Miami, just I'm spending the year in Montreal. I should be back in august. I hope (yeah right) that I will get the halos and paint them before christmastime, maybe even thanksgiving. It's not an availability issue, its a money thing.

Seth

·
Registered
254 Posts
whos your sister on the far right :cool:

nice guages, but do they get annoying to look at too much? just wondering.

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey,
No jokes about my sister. She's only 16.
Actually, the guages aren't as visually 'loud' as you might think. I've only had troubles when doing cross country jaunts at night when they are brighter than your headlights. But you can dim them with the rest of the dash with the factory dimmer.
Ideallly for times like that I would just dim the whole dash altogether and use a heads up display kit to shine speed and RPM on the windshield. Hmm...bodykit or heads up display...

Seth

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So,
I got new plates the other day (meaning my car is finally registered and 'owned' by me in my name) and the last three letters are SKT (I didn't pick the plates, it was random). Maybe I should give my car a name now, hows 'skeet' sound?

Seth

1 - 20 of 32 Posts