Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Added some new stuff, but nothing major. Just wanted to update.

Crystal Clear headlights and Corners. Amber in corners were taken out by clearcorners.com. Have some blue hyper white corner bulbs.

Another front shot. JDM mirrors folded in. And added a billet shorty antenna.

Close up of headlight and corner.

Some shots of my car. Tein basics with Moti rear shock mounts and Koni bumps. Going to lower the front more though

Picture of my dirty ass engine bay. HS CAI (cold air extension taken off), powdercoated valve cover with billet oil cap

·
THINK BLUE
1,014 Posts
Looks good, I haven't seen a chrome 98 grill or blue in the corners. I like the short antenna, and the car's paint look well taken care of.

A couple of questions though:

About the blue in the corners, no cops harrassing you because of it?
It already looks slammed enough, why do want to go lower on the front?
Why aren't you using the full CAI?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Faithfully, the cops have not harrassed me yet, which I was afraid would happen. I want to lower the front just a little more, but not to where it's tucked in. The reason why I took off my CAI extension was that we were having really bad rains and the road I travel on to see one of my friends always floods so I didn't want to risk it, but it's sunny now and tomorrow I'm putting it back on.

·
THINK BLUE
1,014 Posts
Good deal, keep up the good work :thumbup: What are your plans after the drop in the front & going to the full CAI?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank You. Well, if you look closely at the pictures you can see one door handle painted. I need to redo that one and finish painting the door handles and the side mouldings. I also started painting the interior and need to finish that as well. As far as upgrades, I want to get a HS header (had one, but the group buy we had screwed me over) and do the NX brake conversion. And the color on the valve cover is a candy apple red. I am going to clean the engine bay and get some matching hoses, but funds are low right now.

·
Registered
851 Posts
i dont get any troujble from the cops about my hyperwhite turn signals :eek:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The antenna is pretty cool, but is serves no radio function at all. I just got it for looks because I have sirius. The antenna didnt screw in all the way to i just forced it in to be flush with the mount.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Wufaded said:
Looks good, I haven't seen a chrome 98 grill
My grille is exactly like that on my 98 200

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
esco2k2 said:
The antenna is pretty cool, but is serves no radio function at all. I just got it for looks because I have sirius. The antenna didnt screw in all the way to i just forced it in to be flush with the mount.
NM then
i dont even have a CD player :thumbdwn:

·
╬♥╬
414 Posts
nice ride, kind of reminds me of an unmarked cop car with the blue corners and the antenna..but its still slick. If I met you on the road, my first reaction would probably be "OH CRAP A COP" ..but I have poor eyesight ;)

·
╬♥╬
414 Posts
Radioaktiv said:
NM then
i dont even have a CD player :thumbdwn:
so what do you have? I have a tape deck, a tape adapter, and a discman, i'm cuttin edge ;)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
B14Stealth where did you get the body kit from?

·
new motor & tranny
1,756 Posts
my friend knew this person at Maxima.org who was selling Erebuni body kits in Brooklyn (i think she was one of the distributors).

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
New small ish added

Did a Se-r cluster swap with some-what white face reverse gauges. They were only ten bucks.

Nis-Knack HVAC and painted radio bezel.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you. It wasn't that hard to install the cluster. I used ninety-nines method for the cluster swap and the white face gauges took like 5 minutes to install, my friend found a quick way to do it. Yes the speedo is off, but only by 3 miles. I went passed one of those "your speed is" cop radar things.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts