Nissan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
BIG UP for another white B14;)

Headers-Intake-oh and dont forget the drop.....

AlSO just a little advice from one white B14 to another--Paint or strip your side moldings---It'll look alot betta

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MP2050 said:
AlSO just a little advice from one white B14 to another--Paint or strip your side moldings---It'll look alot betta
Finally someone agrees that it'll look better without side moldings. I wanted to do it but everyone has told me it wont look good cause of the black mirrors and the dark tint. Did you paint them or take off the moldings?? How do you take them off, if you did?

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
paint:eek: WUT!!! Theres no way those moldings look good esp. on a white car

I actually havent done it just yet... BUT I have asked about it and researched alittle on it. At first I couldnt decide to peeel or paint.

From everything Ive read and asked I think it would probably be easier to peel: all u need is a hairdryer to heat it up and sum Goof Off to peel it away.... BUT Im not gonna do this cuz I need the moldings for protection against bumps

to paint--U have to first tape off everything so avoid the overspray-than u got to prime-paint-and clear coat....BUt U gotta use a good spray (Krylon-Rustoleum)..

Im gonna try it once I get my springs set right --their not tight enough right now

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
selrider99 said:
yea it sucks when you have a white car it stands out more with the black on white!
SUCKS isnt the word.....

BUT anywayz I hope that friend had his door handles shaved too cuz 8 is a whole lot for filling in the molding

·
Traitor
249 Posts
Ooo, looking nice! I like the rims. I'll be receiving my 98 XE on monday :D Dont know if its my imagination or not but the b14 seems quite alot faster than my old b13.

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i will be shaving my rear door handles. Why you ask?? Cause i think it looks clean and my brother can do it for free. All i would have to pay for is for someone to paint it. I plan to get the drift front with extreme rear and sides, Z3 fenders, and do this all at once.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts