5,325 Posts
ehhhh......

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
B14_Stealth said:
the car looks very good man
love the taillights, painted or are they covered ?
i painted the tail lights my self. took me a few days but, it was worth the time. i put about 5-8 coats of clear so that you can see your reflection in them

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Blackk Magikk said:
Great looking car man, I know it's not easy on a college budget (I'm in the same boat as you). About how much $$ have you put into it?
with everything i think about $4500. ive had the car for about 4 years. now im looking to buy a 2002 maxima 6 speed, but not sure what to do with the 200SX. i def dont want to sell it, but i cant have two cars

·
Registered
29 Posts
Marius said:
with everything i think about $4500. ive had the car for about 4 years. now im looking to buy a 2002 maxima 6 speed, but not sure what to do with the 200SX. i def dont want to sell it, but i cant have two cars
With all the money and work you've put into it I would just keep the 200SX unless something is wrong with it.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
B14_Stealth said:
looks very nice, what did you use? Night Shades?
ya night shade. the only problem i had was when i added the clear i kept getting a haze affect on the them. i just kept wet-sanding the clear and added more coats until they came out the way i wanted

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
B14_Stealth said:
thats hot, looks very nice and clean. I guess you have to change ew when you go through inspecton :( How about cops, u get pulled over for them?
in CT there is no inspection for cars right now, only if u buy one. as for the cops, no problem so far and i live across the street from the police in my town so they see my car outside all the time. my buddy got pulled over while he was driving my car for speeding, but the cop just gave him a warning and ddint say anything about the lights. i see plenty of cars with the covers on their lights which are darker than mine so i dont think ill have a problem. if i do them there is always paint thinner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.