Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Little out there but nice...

List your mods to exterior, interior, and engine.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
♣AsleepZ♣ said:
Little out there but nice...

List your mods to exterior, interior, and engine.
Ill see if i can find some more pics of it because ill be here all night listing everything.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Well list some inportant things. Right now it looks all show no go.. List some mods I'm not really feelin it with the stuff I know right now.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
♣AsleepZ♣ said:
Well list some inportant things. Right now it looks all show no go.. List some mods I'm not really feelin it with the stuff I know right now.
Yeah it is pretty much show for now.The turbo project is under way.I will have pic of that within the next couple of weeks.But in this picture it was running on a Nitrous Work 100shot.ClutchMasters Stage 5 clutch and Aluminum flywheel.Three inch exhuast.Custom ecu by my brother.300zx maf and 370 injectors.Lots more to come.

·
Drop-Out
1,892 Posts
Mintser said:
Yeah it is pretty much show for now.The turbo project is under way.I will have pic of that within the next couple of weeks.But in this picture it was running on a Nitrous Work 100shot.ClutchMasters Stage 5 clutch and Aluminum flywheel.Three inch exhuast.Custom ecu by my brother.300zx maf and 370 injectors.Lots more to come.
Regaurd this comment Ill keep it to myself

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
Hey, no problem being all show. That's cool. Looks damn good and looks like you've put a ton of time into it. Keep it up and us updated.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Mintser said:
nothing but haters here

You posted wanting comments, now you complain once you get them?

·
Registered
34 Posts
To ricey for me, but looks like you have put a lot of time into it.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
sorry bro, nothing but the work/man hours impresse me. the sheet metal around the engine is gaudy, the pastel paint looks like faded green, the front bumper is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to wild, the wing is a bit doofy, and the wheels are huge.

sorry :kiss: im not a big fan of wild show cars, i like near stock but packs a giant punch type thing.

·
Drop-Out
1,892 Posts
Mintser said:
nothing but haters here
Haters, are you really kidding me? You really want me to tell you how I feel about you......I have no problem telling you how I feel. I was just being nice about it.

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
Its for sure different. Wich is great in a world where everybody is Unique, just like you, if you know what I mean....lol
I like it. A lot of work, and time went into it. I would really like to see some more pics.
The only thing im not feeling in that one pic is the rear spoiler/wing.

·
Soggy GloryHoler
792 Posts
I like it. If had the time I would experiment with things like that. The kit looks good and the craftsmanship and igenuity are great. The only things im not digging is the baby puke green and the wing. Like others said, I would like other pics like rear, sides, full front etc etc.... Also, did you do the work or was it a shop cause I personally do all my bodywork (shaving, molding, smoothing) looks good :thumbup:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
91sentra said:
I like it. If had the time I would experiment with things like that. The kit looks good and the craftsmanship and igenuity are great. The only things im not digging is the baby puke green and the wing. Like others said, I would like other pics like rear, sides, full front etc etc.... Also, did you do the work or was it a shop cause I personally do all my bodywork (shaving, molding, smoothing) looks good :thumbup:
Nope i did all the body work it took about a mouth of doing it in the eveningsto finish it .One of the members in our club painted it for me.And the green is the color that my 73 240z was and i had the piant let over from it so i used it .not every on likes it but thats what makes us diffrent.

·
Soggy GloryHoler
792 Posts
I see, so how was the initial fitment of the sideskirts. I would imagine that they would have to be chopped and shaved a little to make them fit the doorjambs and the fenders and q. panels. I am looking for an alt. to the kits out there and was musing on the possibility of using a civic or other car kit that has the overall similar dimensions, (width, mounting points similar, distance between wheel wells etc etc) but might be disgarding it if it requires to much fabbing since I dont have much time to do bodywork right now :( I may just end up with a stillen kit for ease of installation and fitment and overall looks. :hal:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts