Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had a turn signal laying around, so i pried it open (broke it in the process :eek:) and just sprayed the entire inside black, popped the lense back on, and called it a day :D

i think theyll look awesome (just gotta do the other side.....ill install the black one to see how it looks ON the car, but from the looks of it itll be fucking HOT :D

·
Whoa...
2,073 Posts
RBI*04 said:
i had a turn signal laying around, so i pried it open (broke it in the process :eek:) and just sprayed the entire inside black, popped the lense back on, and called it a day :D

i think theyll look awesome (just gotta do the other side.....ill install the black one to see how it looks ON the car, but from the looks of it itll be fucking HOT :D
you may want to make sure that you can actually see them from another car once you intall them... but it does look good :thumbup:

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BlankgazeX said:
you may want to make sure that you can actually see them from another car once you intall them... but it does look good :thumbup:
yea...i was thinking of that, but i still have the set thats on the car to play around. i might just spray the unused part of the reflector (the part that doesnt reflect any light) black, and then give the the reflection part a few coats of black tint (like you use to tint your tail lights.) so that at least it'll reflect a LITTLE light.....but idk as of just yet.

·
Whoa...
2,073 Posts
RBI*04 said:
yea...i was thinking of that, but i still have the set thats on the car to play around. i might just spray the unused part of the reflector (the part that doesnt reflect any light) black, and then give the the reflection part a few coats of black tint (like you use to tint your tail lights.) so that at least it'll reflect a LITTLE light.....but idk as of just yet.
yea, the good part is its a marker light, it just has to be seen rather then shining light like your headlights or backup lights... im sure it will be ok at night, its during a sunny day id be wary...

·
..::SR20 MuthaF*%@#$::..
457 Posts
tomglenn said:
can u paint the inside of the regular headlight or will mesh it up?
you can paint it , just get the high heat paint. but if u paint the whole inside the reflectant wont be good and cant see anything at night. i did mine just the part that isnt dome'd (you'll see when u open it up)

you cant relly tell but i can take some day shots 2morrow or sumthing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts