Nissan Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Friends of ours...
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is before my RS*R spring install, so the car is now .6 of an ince lower...

[/QUOTE]

Mods and more pics of my car on my cardomain link in my sig.

·
Right By DA Beach....
1,842 Posts
Sorry I dont really like the wheels.... But the car itself is sick nice drop...What are the other mods

·
Banned
4,308 Posts

if that car was a woman............that would be a very provocative stance she is in :thumbup: i love that ass.

i hate bling but man o man do i love chrome on white :thumbup:

you should look into that black out film for your tails, i think that would look real nice and clean.

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
great car ruben. ide kill for a new 350....

·
Respek Knuckles
1,172 Posts
your fat ass fits in there?

j/k

i like the wheels man that shit is dope. mad ill

·
Red line chaser
814 Posts
Your 350 is looking real good these days. My wife has had her eye on the 350 lately and has been mentioning it to me quite a bit. I think we may have to try to find one. Those rims look tight on there. You know you were only one Maxima from having gone through the whole Nissan car line. :) Getting one of those next?

Keep up the good work man. :thumbup:

·
Read Only
1,894 Posts
That's one sweet Z Ruben. The license plate is cool too, I remember I voted for that one. :thumbup:

PS- Doesn't the car go low enough when you're in it? ;) JK :p

·
Friends of ours...
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
mzanubis said:
pretty sweet! say, does that amp give you automatic heated seats? :D but seriously, love the way you mounted the subs, and which do you listen to more, the stereo, or the awasome borla exhaust?
Probably about 50/50 since the header install.

·
Friends of ours...
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
wickedsr20 said:
Your 350 is looking real good these days. My wife has had her eye on the 350 lately and has been mentioning it to me quite a bit. I think we may have to try to find one. Those rims look tight on there. You know you were only one Maxima from having gone through the whole Nissan car line. :) Getting one of those next?

Keep up the good work man. :thumbup:
I've owned

3 Maximas
1 Infiniti I30t
1 Infiniti Q45
1 sentra
2 altimas
1 Frontier S/C

And now the 350...

no pathfinder, titan, or armada... yet

·
Friends of ours...
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Punkrocka436 said:
Finally some Image Dynamics love!!! I would lose those grills though, tacky IMO.

What Model subs are those? I have an IDQ10 v.2.
The Image dynamics came as a result of Tekmode (a member here) and his glowing review and recommendation.

Yes they are v2, and the grills were the least ghey I could find, flames where the other choice at circuit city that day. I need something there as I still use the car to carry golf clubs and shit. :thumbup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts