6,079 Posts
sweet ride

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
sethwas said:
nice trunk,
lots of people talk about doing that, but few actually do it
Seems to be the case with a lot of mods...

Anyway, nice ride, man, looks like you've done some good work on her!

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The trunk thing was fun to do, but pretty much useless. I had to brace the two pillars, to keep it from dinging up my rear. So the same day I did it, I got rid of it.

As for whats next, im kinda in a creative block. I cant really think of anything that is in my price range that i would like to do at the moment. Im still searching for a front bumper to play around with. Still trying to convince every sentra driver with a black rear brake assembally piece to trade me..lol isnt working to well. Mine is red and i just do not like it. But this week end i think im gonna go get some mesh, and do some experiments with my bumper. I like to think of it as this " If i can build, it why should i buy it?" Thats pretty much how i think about everything, and let me tell you the wife hates it. She wanted to buy an expensive entertainment center for like $300, i was like um no, i can make it better for less.......lol

So fellas if this was you ride, what would you do next?

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Hey,
Make a little flyer about getting rid of the trunk thing, and every time you see an XE just put it in the windshield wiper or hand it to the driver.
Get a Lucino grill. Thats my next move (aahh the secrets out). It makes for easier Halo/projector/clear/stealth etc. yadayada.

Seth

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great idea Seth, im gonna make some up right now. As for the grill, i really like the stock grill. I just added a picture of my front end on the 1st page. I have the 99 grill.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts