Discussion Starter #1
Heres my 1994 Nissan Sentra LE

Enjoy The Ride!!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Front bumper?

What front bumper is that???

Is it a one piece or does it mount to the original bumper.
Where did you get it?

I want to buy a new front bumper for my 94 but, all I can find over here is shitty Xenon and Stillen.

·
NOt only a customer...
176 Posts
Re: Front bumper?

SentraBoy said:
all I can find over here is shitty Xenon and Stillen.
you dare call the xenon front air damn shitty.. my man.. what are you thinking.. and the stillen.. omg.. those are some the best kits out there for our cars.. other than the STOCK 93-94 SE-R BUMPER.. hehe..

·
Registered
93 Posts
kit

if u get the kaminari kit get the widemouth one i used to have it , i think its the best one for that year next to the drift kit...if u want to see it look for div3r5ity's b13 in members rides

the xenon and stillen r whack for this year sentra

yo rawcut how come u didnt get the big mouth kaminari front end?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I didnt get that front end becuase I'm a moron. LOL But that ok I just ordered the aeroduo front end. and I am sending my rims off to get powder coated. Plus the entire car is being repaited white again. I like it white better then my yellow.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok no prob

When I get the aeroduo in and take the other one off I will get back to you:D

·
Registered
42 Posts
what the what?!

Sr20Kid, I second your thoughts.

Stillen's kit, IMHO, is one of the cleanest, best looking kits for the B13 without looking too wild (if that's your thing, fine).

Check out my post in member's rides on "my body kit" and check out my ride with the stillen kit. I just installed it myself yesterday.

Sr20Power

:cool:

BTW -- sweet ride, mang.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What widemouth Front bumper

What widemouth front bumper you talking about? show me a pic of the one your talking about

·
Registered
93 Posts
kaminari came out wid a intercooled front end , go to members rides/ div3r5ity's b13 i used to have it, the aeroduo has the widemouth dat looks like the wings west wide mouth

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah I know which one you mean now.

Yeah I really dont care for the kit. I am going to do the Aeroduo one Or I just found a phat azz Drift kit. Not sure yet.

·
Registered
90 Posts
the kit looks good but wait and see what a little t-l-c can do for a sentra. When i get my digital camera back i'll post a pic of my B13 with a blitz front end. Not a fun one to pull off unless you know your fiberglass.

·
Registered
90 Posts
i got the blitz front end from versus motorsports in torrance cali.
when i got mine i was only the 2nd one to attempt it. that was about 7months to a year ago. i think they advertise it as a sentra product now i'm not sure. HEED MY WARNING YOU MUST BE VERY GOOD WITH FIBERGLASS AND BODY WORK. this kit does not just bolt up. check out my car at cardomain.com go to nissan sentra (not ser) and scroll untill you see (slightly custom sentra) you cant miss it the car is a work in progress

·
Registered
90 Posts
i dont have too many more pics right now . the car's interior has been gutted and the engine bay is next. what do you guys think about the front clip

1 - 20 of 24 Posts