Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
ok awsome, hey greg how you doing? well in a few weeks im going to sell my car (b14) and pick up a b13 se-r. but i need a few parts to sell my car for top $$. can you find me the plasic arm rest piece for the right rear door? in the black color. also how much would a new O2 sensor be?

·
Drives Hard
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
slow200 said:
any stromungs for a 96 1.6l w/ or w/ out resonator
Coming in today or maybe tomorrow.

1.6pete said:
ok awsome, hey greg how you doing? well in a few weeks im going to sell my car (b14) and pick up a b13 se-r. but i need a few parts to sell my car for top $$. can you find me the plasic arm rest piece for the right rear door? in the black color. also how much would a new O2 sensor be?
Power or no? w/o pwer is like $3, with power is $21
$103 on the O2

HellFire said:
Hey Greg. what's up? I need a rear section stromung for the 1.6L. =)
See top of page.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
GregV said:
Power or no? w/o pwer is like $3, with power is $21
$103 on the O2
with power. its the black? greg i owe my life to you. where can i send a money order to?

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
GregV said:
Add $8 shipping and send to:
Mossy Performance
3535 College Blvd
Oceanside, CA 92056

be sure to enclose a note about what you want.
........your my god. i have been chaising my tail trying to find this bloody thing lol.

·
Registered
94 Posts
How much would SE-L sideskirts run for a b14 Sentra. I'd love to get some of them but if they're out of my price range i guess i'll be stuck w/ Extreme sides.

·
Registered
361 Posts
hi GregV

Nismo Shift Knob - Titanium GT Pro
All 5-speed manual trans vehicles
Part #: 32865RN013

It says 25% discount does it include this one?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey Greg,

This is Sonny's brother, we just ordered the cams for the 1.6. I was wondering if you could get your hands on the 99 SEL tail lights? If so, how much? Thanks.

Inder

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
nismo4reel said:
Hey Greg,

This is Sonny's brother, we just ordered the cams for the 1.6. I was wondering if you could get your hands on the 99 SEL tail lights? If so, how much? Thanks.

Inder
I'm pretty sure they run like 190 but wait to see what greg sais, but I know he can get them.

·
Erin Go Bragh!
168 Posts
xbrandonx said:
I'm pretty sure they run like 190 but wait to see what greg sais, but I know he can get them.
190? Not too bad.

Hey Greg, what about the 99 SE-L (carbon fiber sim) trunk bar? I think it'd be great if Mossy offered these on the website. Maybe even a combo? That'd be great! Let us know prices and availability.

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Fog lamps for an 02 L31.

·
nissan??? whats that
280 Posts
i tried to start a new thread for this but it wont let me so here it goes
I plan on buying a stromung from a person who bought one from the last group buy. It has a resnoator and a short midpipe. there is no o2 bung and it is from a 1996 200sx 1.6l. I plan on putting this on a 1996 200sx 1.6l but i was wondering if an o2 bung was needed? I know i have an o2 some where down near the cat region.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Greg,

I would like to get my hands on a 99 Sentra SE-L front bumper cover. I've been looking for one in every junkyard and online but no luck. How much is it for this bumper. Please let me know. Thanks.

Javier

1 - 20 of 38 Posts