Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever tried installing one of these?

I dunno if I'm missing some pieces or not, but I'm having some problems putting it on. I suspended work on it, and may have to call MSD's customer support.

The reason I got this is that I will be putting in a NOS system in the very near future. I figured the extra spark will help.

Thanks

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
Katana200sx said:
nah man...mike is referring to installing a msd ignition on project 200sx....although...i wouldn't mind seeing some juice on it...just kiddin man
yes... was referring to the ignition/blaster hvc coil..etc.....

but then again you never know what may be down the road... but of course before we can even think about it we would want to do alot to prepare for it, internally.... or it would likely just be a mushroom cloud test...lol

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess I should be able to hold until the time comes.

For a teaser, did you have to get additional parts to go w/ the MSD like the Blaster Coil? The MSD SCI's instructions seems to be written for Hondas and Acuras :mad:

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
Green_Lantern said:
I guess I should be able to hold until the time comes.

For a teaser, did you have to get additional parts to go w/ the MSD like the Blaster Coil? The MSD SCI's instructions seems to be written for Hondas and Acuras :mad:
yeah this is why we are doing it...MSD doesn't have any procedures for the Sentra/200SX paltform.... We will try to get it in the September issue. We still have to finsh up some turbo testing before we can move on..

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MSD Customer Service

I contacted MSD's customer service, what they told me is to install it like the diagram for the Honda......

I dunno if I should follow along. Nissan's and Honda's caps are different, right?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts