Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey some guy just gave me an MSD Ignition 6300. Will that even fit on a GA16DE or what? I want to put it on I guess and I can't find instructions to install the product on their website so I duno what to do? Any thoughts...?

·
Registered
258 Posts
there are instructions on jimwoftechnololgy.com under the tech section. its alot of configuration, so it wont be easy.

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
from my understanding, our stock ignitions are excellent and dont require much (if any) upgrades. maybe, it wont be worth the hassle. if i'm not mistaken, wes and mike young have a more or less stock ignition

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
sell it and make some money off it.

·
Wise Cracker
5,730 Posts
himbo said:
from my understanding, our stock ignitions are excellent and dont require much (if any) upgrades. maybe, it wont be worth the hassle. if i'm not mistaken, wes and mike young have a more or less stock ignition

Bone stock, only change was to plug heat range and gap. Other than that they are still OEM plugs.

If you have a chance to sell it by all means, it is not a necesary upgrade.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeh thas wut i think i'm going to do. it looks really complicated and i've stumped quite a few of my friends asking if they would even begin to know how to install it. its fairly new i think the only car it's been on is a 240sx for like a month, now i just have to find somebody to buy it.... anyone wanna buy an msd ignition?? lol

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
go to www.sr20forum.com and post in the classifieds, someone there will buy it for sure.

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
1.6pete said:
go to www.sr20forum.com and post in the classifieds, someone there will buy it for sure.
yea man, the sr forums guys will buy ANYTHING! but seriosly, your chances of getting rid of it quick are increase if you advertise it at the sr forums

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
ditto0011 said:
holy crap apparently you can't post classifides on the sr20 forum anymore... shoot, looks like i'll have to reactivate the good ol ebay account.... unless.. some one here still wants it haha :cheers:
what? you have to be a member to post.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.