Nissan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling ALOT of stuff. Everything except my electronics have to go. I have a couch, desk, weight machines, lamps, dishes, misc tools, table, trunks, and my car. I am having a garage sale next saturday and sunday if anyone can help me set up for it, it would be greatly appreciated. EVERYTHING HAS to go! ! ! If there is anything you want, just let me know. . .

·
Registered
5 Posts
PM-ing you Matt's cell # and our home #. We may be interested in some of the furniture...I won't be in town, but Matt can pick what he wants and work a deal with you that way...I'll call you tomorrow at some point. I need to know when you're moving.
I would love to buy some stuff, but we're tight on cash until the 15th since I just dropped 400 bucks on last minute airfare. I hope we can work out a deal, though.
M

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
phone was already shut off for the move. tell him to email me. . . [email protected] .

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also have a washer/dryer, lawn mower, and other stuff. Chris, if you want to help again, stop by and let me know. Manda, if Matt can help, that would really help me out. Anyone else, let me know if you can help me. . .

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anytime early Saturday would be cool if you can make it. I think I am going to hold the sale in the checkered room so I don't have to lug all the furnature outside. . .

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
heheh, Yeah and this one I bought last summer, I am going to take a beating on some of this stuff. . .

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
really the only thing left that HAS to go is that HUGE couch in my living room. I sold or gave away everything else. I still have that amp and some speakers and alarm for auto though. Anyone who knows someone who might want a couch, let me know, I am selling it cheap. Too big for where I am going.

·
Registered
4 Posts
ballistic said:
really the only thing left that HAS to go is that HUGE couch in my living room. I sold or gave away everything else. I still have that amp and some speakers and alarm for auto though. Anyone who knows someone who might want a couch, let me know, I am selling it cheap. Too big for where I am going.
Hey Chad...can you describe your couch and take pictures? I forgot what your couch look like?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll try to get some pics up later this evening. . .

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the couch is the only thing I can think of. There may be a few odds and ends here. I am moving out Sunday, so just let me know if there is a day you want to stop by. Post here. I called the house, but tony told me that Matt had left to meet you there. Sorry couldn't get pics Kong, camera is outta batteries and haven't gone to the store to buy new ones yet. . .

·
Registered
5 Posts
We'll buy it from you. Matt wants it BAD! Just let me know how much and we'll try to get it on Saturday. We'll just get a trailer like we did last time- except I won't attempt to back it in to the driveway!
Matt flew down on Thursday to Tennessee to give me some emotional support. It was a horrible trip, and I don't ever want to go through this again...
Give us a call whenever, but otherwise, just shoot me an email...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am moved out of the house, but There is still the stuff there. No hurry, but I will call you tomorrow with my new #. I am staying with my mom for a few weeks until I leave. Watch that phone! ! !

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sorry I didn't call, I have been busy. I will be working on MY house tomorrow all day. If you want to stop by you can, I will call you at some point. Yeah, anytime you want to get together, no problem. You guys can stop by here or I can bring Anna over. Well talk. . .

1 - 19 of 19 Posts