Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
R ya getting bored here,,,,,,,,,,, go to (URL removed) and you'll find everything and everything about nissans just go there, you'll love it. 100% satifaction guarnteed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :D

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
Please don't spam the forums with ads. You've obviously just arrived and this is your only post, so what else could this be but spam?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sounds like your jelouse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you diffenetly need a 4x4.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No hard feelings

Ok,,,,,,,,,, No hard feelings. Just to tell the 4x4 goers that there is AC's web site. We dont have all the other car things you got here just Nissan 4x4's................................... :)

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
It's not a problem.

Just understand that with the exception of this thread you have not posted anything to these forums, whether to share information or answer questions. Yet you posted a message with a title of "move on" that simply contained a link to another site. We don't mind if you mention your site, but please use a little more discretion. :) You probably wouldn't want me registering on your board simply to post a single message telling people to come over here?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wouldnt mind if you did that................... Its not like I got a Taco,, Nissans are with Nissans.......See ya

1 - 7 of 7 Posts