Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 1998 GXE model. It didn't come with a spoiler, but I thought it woudl be interesting to see how difficult it may be to add one. How difficult would it be to mount a spoiler in a place that doesn't have one? Is it just a matter of some screws or something more in depth? I'm kind of just starting to get into my Sentra and want to keep it running and maybe improve it a bit. Thanks for your replies in advance!:newbie:

·
Registered
43 Posts
dude this is very simple ... u might just have to put the spoiler together and then measure the trunk and drill some holes and bolt it up and then u should be done ... :givebeer:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I didn't know if it would be that easy or much harder. Hopefully I can talk the wife into letting me do it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
485 Posts
Just please dont add a park bench.... no handles are needed on these cars.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you kidding!? I totally want a park bench on my trunk.

not really. I hate the huge spoilers, they look so tacky. I don't think a big one would look anywhere near nice on the back of a Sentra. I'd go with something small and sleak.

·
Registered
485 Posts
yeah same feeling here. Some people really just like to have a handle in case they need to push it.

·
Registered
104 Posts
the stock wings are quite stylish in my books, plus the holes are basically already there, just not on the sheet metal,so you dont have to worry about drilling through more than one layer of metal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts