Nissan Forum banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Originally posted by StealthB14
Sorry to jump in here, but I split off the threads for the aftermath from the other three threads we had going on in here, just to streamline things, and keep everything somewhat organized. I am sorry if some of it is out of order and makes no sense...blame it on the software. :D
-Sam
Hi Sam.. :) haha

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
GlowstickBoy said:
Yea both were great burnouts!! I wish my car could do that.

Myoung...where were you at the show?
Absolutly... You must not have come around and checked the vendor area out... We were giving away the new NPM decals and had a bunch of the project cars there.. As well as several of Kojima's cars...

Hope everyone got a decal... we gave out just about all that we had made...

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
yea i hung out at kojima car for a bit and myoung car as well..

iono for some reason those cars seemed more interesting to me.

C

·
0 Posts
200'side said:
Ha ha ha ... he was really hot boxin it. :D I have a clip of it too I should post but haven't uploaded it yet.
Both were sick burnouts. Ha ha ha how about the gray sentra with no clutch now? LOL
Can you send me the vid of my burnout acually both if you have them. I will post them on my FTP. email to [email protected]

Much Thanks

C

·
0 Posts
200'side said:
IMHO the black se-r had one of the baddest burn outs I have seen ... so much smoke. Granted he did have some "help". Your 280Z ripped it too, with NO help. On the basis of that, it was an unassisted win.
The funny thing is I don't need anyone to do that. In 2nd gear spinning the tires at 70MPH there is not enough friction to pull the car. Even at carlsbad on 13" slicks I sit ther and sit there tell I drop the brake. I just wanted to have fun with my friends in the car thats all. I have video of carlsbad where I sit there for like 20 sec befor making my run.

Burnout at carlsbad and Run.. [email protected] spining the slicks down the track.

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
GregV said:
Yeah, I'm here. We decided on doing it crowd favorite, so that's how it went down. But hey, it was definitely something you'll talk about for awhile. Hell, I had alot of fun. I am disappointed I didn't meet alot of you guys I have spoken to and who's posts I've read. Next time you all are in my house, make a point of saying "wazzup!" :D

Well Greg you looked so damn busy, also i wasnt quite sure of witch person you were...lol. I wasnt about to go up to everyone and ask "Hey are you Greg"......lol

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
me 2.. i didnt know who was who.. and like nostromadas wasnt about 2 go out and ask everyone who greg is.

·
West Coast *******
1,127 Posts
Nostrodomas said:
Ok next year you guys are getting name tags......lol
We all should have name tags with our Screen Names, underneath that with our first name. :D Also, a suggestion would be if you put your screen name on a card, and put it in your windshield, so then we could give credit on the boards where its due.

Someone please hit me over the head. I'm thinking too much.

Pedro, as for a mini-meet, we'll see what we can do. Maybe a saturday at Dromo, and grubbage afterwards, let me know what you think. E-mail me at [email protected]

-Sam

·
West Coast *******
1,127 Posts
NismoXR said:
Hey Sam. sounds good. whats dromo? :D
You're a funny guy. Real Funny :D You know all about Dromo1, it is probably around 100 times better than those ghetto go karts at Palace Park, though it was fun watching you guys take out that chick that kept pissing my friend off ;) :D

·
Registered
149 Posts
chris200t said:
Can you send me the vid of my burnout acually both if you have them. I will post them on my FTP. email to [email protected]

Much Thanks
Sure no prob. I have them downloaded to my PC but haven't had time to send 'em out. Ha ha ha ... its sick. You can hear the crowd go crazy and then you get out of your ride .. gasping for air. :D

I thought I had the 280Zs first burnout but don't know what happended to it. I have his second. Will do my best to get those out as soon as I get a chance to.

One more thing: Thats how to represent the 'O'!!!!!

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
Winner was a guy named Frank. I still didn't like his design that much. It came way too late, and without color. I'll figure something out alot sooner next time.

SO lets all see it....

Im sure everyone that participated and didnt get to go would be interested in seeing what was entered by everyone as well.

Q

·
0 Posts
Mossy Nissan aftermath......

If anyone is interested, here's a link to the pictures I took from the Mossy Nissan car show in Oceanside, CA on 10/5. I will be updating with new pictures soon. Let me know what you think.

Q in Sac, out

http://www.printroom.com/ViewAlbum.asp?userid=qivey&album_id=105531

·
Registered
153 Posts
My friend took video so I got to see quite a bit of what I missed. Those burn outs were sweet. Hope this is a yearly thing!

·
Drives Hard
288 Posts
walkman said:
Hi guys !!!
Sorry if I put up an old thread...
But,

Did everyone saw this ??????
Or it's a fake photoshop miatavette ??

I was really surprised to see a Miata picture in a Nissan show

Need a Answer please !!!

Thankss !!
Totally legit. The guys running the dyno (don't get me started) are the ones doing the V8 Miata swaps now for Monster Motorsposrts.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts