Nissan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
I coulda swore Shaggy only went once. I was there until he did the first one. And that one was awesome.

As far as what condition and tune your car is in or how you got the tires....who cares?

What matters is which burnout was the best, yes this is an opinion, but I think Shaggy's burnout was far better...I don't think it was very close.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Ha ha ha ... he was really hot boxin it. :D I have a clip of it too I should post but haven't uploaded it yet.
Both were sick burnouts. Ha ha ha how about the gray sentra with no clutch now? LOL

·
Registered
149 Posts
IMHO the black se-r had one of the baddest burn outs I have seen ... so much smoke. Granted he did have some "help". Your 280Z ripped it too, with NO help. On the basis of that, it was an unassisted win.

·
West Coast *******
1,127 Posts
GlowstickBoy said:
Hey stealth you had the white SER with the CF hood and wing right? I can't remember shit...and my drive just made me tired. A 7 hour drive doing just over the speed limit...:(
LOL, nooooo! I wish. I was driving the stock black previous gen (B14) Sentra. I was the one who was nice enough to let you in on the exit that you almost missed :D

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
in my opinion both burn outs were awesome ! whoever won deserved it and no one should be a bad sport. im sure everyone has their opinions who should won but i say both deserve new tires ! haha.. :D :p

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
GlowstickBoy said:
I don't remember seein you. :(
that ok i dont remember seeing u i just remeber seeing your car :D

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
ya ! give them both new tires !! they did a great show !!

G

·
0 Posts
lol stealth....after I posted that I was like..."damn...I remember who he was"....I was just too lazy to delete the post..haha.

Liu...didn't you like my scratched up hood? lol. I was tryin to get that shit sanded down and primered before I got there...but I ran out of sandpaper! ack!

G

·
0 Posts
Yea both were great burnouts!! I wish my car could do that.

Myoung...where were you at the show?

·
Registered
30 Posts
mike was there...he cruised by me...nissanpower805...and luispeed....vodkapoweredsr20 on the freeway along with one of my other friends....i like the way the i.cooler sits back under the bumper...nice mike:0P.... anyhow i think both burn outs was great but now lets not get all mad..it was a good comp with both..i got it on video with close ups and all(and people yelling lol) anyhow whens the next nissan meet or show or what lol i hope more close to home this time lol...anyhow nissan to see all your irdes there...im pretty sure i seen them anyhow peace ya

·
Registered
124 Posts
well the 200 did make more smoke but as someone posted b4, it did have help(turbonium). i think that there should have been separate awards for N/A and turbo cars for the burnouts. David held that burnout for a long time, never seen a 280 do that b4 and it was all motor!!! i was only able to get half of it cause i thought he was done but he kept it up. Big ups to David i say, and the Shagmeister.

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
If you guys ever want to have some sort of mini meet or just a sick cruise night. Let me know. I live pretty much smack dab in the middle of Cali. I could problly set something pretty sick up. We Nissan drivers here in visa need some help we are getting over populated by honda drivers. We have a sweet cruise night, out on mooney blvd. All the old timmers bring out the rods, and us younger folk have our own lil thang.

Q

·
0 Posts
Central Valley meet....

Nostrodomas said:
If you guys ever want to have some sort of mini meet or just a sick cruise night. Let me know. I live pretty much smack dab in the middle of Cali. I could problly set something pretty sick up. We Nissan drivers here in visa need some help we are getting over populated by honda drivers. We have a sweet cruise night, out on mooney blvd. All the old timmers bring out the rods, and us younger folk have our own lil thang.
I know of at least 4 Sentra's and 200SX's that would like to do this. But the problem is, the 3.5 hr drive to Fresno/Visalia area can be taxing to the Nor Cal folks. If you can, try to do something on the weekend, either later this month or early Nov. I try to assist any way I can. Maybe some of the Altima folks can roll also. Talk it up and see what happens. out.

Q in Sac. :)

·
Drives Hard
288 Posts
myoung said:
good point! GREG YOU READING THIS? haha
Yeah, I'm here. We decided on doing it crowd favorite, so that's how it went down. But hey, it was definitely something you'll talk about for awhile. Hell, I had alot of fun. I am disappointed I didn't meet alot of you guys I have spoken to and who's posts I've read. Next time you all are in my house, make a point of saying "wazzup!" :D

21 - 40 of 61 Posts