Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Those that didn't go, you missed out!! The show was great!! Much props to Greg for puttin it together.

Sorry to jump in here, but I split off the threads for the aftermath from the other three threads we had going on in here, just to streamline things, and keep everything somewhat organized. I am sorry if some of it is out of order and makes no sense...blame it on the software. :D
-Sam

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I wouldn't call a meet with an R34 GT-R V-Spec II NUR, a handful of R32 and R33 GT-R's, 20+ Z's, 20+ Datsuns, 15+ Maximas, 20+ Altimas, 10+ 240SX's (did you see the S14 with the RB25DET?) and lots of B13s (SR20VE?? :)), B14s, and B15s. Add to that the Murano, the NPM project cars, and the freakin bad ass Renaut Clio Sprt V6..... I would not call the Mossy show a "small" meet. :)

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
the burn out by that 280 and the 500 whp ser was SO tight !

the skyline are SO SO SWEET *drools*

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
I think the 200 should have won the burn out contest. That mofo was smoking sooo damn much, damn that was a sick ass show. So many great rides. So much diversity in the nissan name. I love it.

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
Ry Ry said:
Those that didn't go, you missed out!! The show was great!! Much props to Greg for puttin it together.
Agreed! I was there for a couple of hours before I had to leave for work :mad: Though I have to admit that it was very well-organized. Next year, I'm going again!

G

·
0 Posts
Hey stealth you had the white SER with the CF hood and wing right? I can't remember shit...and my drive just made me tired. A 7 hour drive doing just over the speed limit...:(

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
hey glowstick.. did u show ur car at mossy or was it out in the street and parking lot.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LIUSPEED said:
hey glowstick.. did u show ur car at mossy or was it out in the street and parking lot.
Did you see the second gen Altima all primered with a scratch up hood? :) That's Dave's.

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
1,356 Posts
I didn't make it! I partied on Friday :(

Q

·
0 Posts
Mossy show.....

I really enjoyed myself at this meet. Let me reflect on the activities:

1. The 3 Skylines, the best on was the Gray one. Sick!!!!

2. The custom 300ZX Twin Turbos, impressive.

3. Taking pictures of the show, the variety of cars was impressive.

4. I'm still trying figure out, why was there a Mitu Eclipse @ a Nissan meet? Hmmmm.

5. The old man with Silver turbo'd 200SX with 13" Brembo brakes and trick suspension.

6. Meeting at the Irvine location, with I believe 20 to 25 Nissans cars from Altimus, Sentras(B13,14,15s, SE-R's and Spec-V's) Maximas, even an old school 280ZX that won the burnout contest.

7. A trail of Nissan's rolling toward Mossy on I-5 was tight.

8. Noticing that familys were there taking interest in the show.

9. Meeting old friends from previous meets.

10. Thank God I got a hotel (across from Mossy) to spend the night, to recover.

11. And over all, having a great time.

Props goes to Greg V/Parts "OG" Manager for this meet. Hopefully there will be A 2nd Annual Mossy Nissan meet. I will be attending.

Q in Sac.

·
Registered
124 Posts
the show was good, lots of rice ugghhh i mean nice cars. :D hope they have it again next year

jr

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
All i can say is everybody in that contest gets mad props from me. You guys put on a sick ass show. And I have the video to prove it. Cant wait till the second annual show next year.

G

·
0 Posts
I thought both the SER and the ZX gave GREAT burns! I just kinda figured it wasn't about performance parts...but who put out the most smoke. Which in my opinion was the SER. But you both had more guts than I did. Congrats to the winner!

G

·
0 Posts
yea...that was mah car! Custom everything. Custom broken kit, custom scratched up hood, and custom primered covered wheels...:p

I tried and tried and tried to get my car ready before the meet but I ran out of time. :( OH well...I wasn't there to compete anyways. It was great to see you all.

Which one were you liuspeed???

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
my car wasnt in there.. it was out in da streets. i was da chinese kid with da white Dragun design on the back of my t-shirt.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts