Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
70 Posts
With out starting a seperate thread....

Does anyone have experience with the SSautochrome GA16 header? I like the 4-2-1 design and it looks like it fits well. As mentioned above I have a PaceSetter catback. Like all of us, I dread the fartcan sound.

I read the Sport Compact mag build up. They say the exhaust went from a mellow tone with an Intake and catback to headache inducing with the addition of the HS header. They dont mention if the HS catback they use had any resonator when they started. They do say the had to add one. The Pacesetter has one, but it isnt much.

· Registered
70 Posts
i tried to order one when i was looking for headers, and the customer service sucked balls and they were on back order, basically more trouble than it is worth, to be honest the pacesetter is a 4-2-1 design and besides me being a little anal about the fittings, it was easy to put in, and they still look good, no rust or discoloration.

how much the resonator on the pacesetter catback help the fartcan sound?

sir x loin are you just running the catback? how it sound.
I am running an OBX WAI, stock exhaust manifold, and the Pacesetter cat back. It sounds awesome. Very deep and aggressive when I get on it. But at cruising speeds it cant be heard. It was exactly what I was looking for. I had to cut off and reweld a hanger into the correct location. But that is minor. The muffler and tip fit the body perfect.

I havent updated my cardomain page in awhile. Im dropping my car off at the body shop today to get some work done. Ill update it when its done.

Where did you get your header? I see ones listed for the B13 all the time on eBay, but for some reason 97 B14 1.6 are scarce...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.