Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
104 Posts
i got pacesetter headers and they are great if you know how to weld, not exactly boltandplay operation, i had to weld on all the old fittings off the stock manifold to get the boy to go in smooth, but i gotta say not one leak and sounds amazing even with the rest of the exhuast being stock. reason the rest is stock is becuase i am too scared to bugger off a couple hundred to get that fartcan smell....er sound......does anyone kno the best sounding catback or if you buildin your own what muffler on a 2.5in tube?

· Registered
104 Posts
i tried to order one when i was looking for headers, and the customer service sucked balls and they were on back order, basically more trouble than it is worth, to be honest the pacesetter is a 4-2-1 design and besides me being a little anal about the fittings, it was easy to put in, and they still look good, no rust or discoloration.

how much the resonator on the pacesetter catback help the fartcan sound?

sir x loin are you just running the catback? how it sound.

· Registered
104 Posts
i jsut got the 95-96 1.6L product number and found a place to buy it(forgot where lol).

thats cool you mention dropping off your car at a body shop check out my new post on my body work to my 200sx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.