Nissan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok.. yeah i have the AEM, stromung is en route, hotshot headers, knock and balance shaft deal, is there anything else?! maybe i've missed the upgrades, and i don't wanna do NOS just yet (and for all those you like to say NOS is a company here ya go) excuse me NITROUS OXIDE. thanx >dreamin
so lemme get this str8 your civic has 1.6L as where my bottle of mountain dew has 2?

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
you've got everything...........but here's a suggestion. This isn't the best place for Spec V by far...............go to

www.thevboard.com and join that............it's primarily for the SER/Spec V family..........................that's where you'll get the best info.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Is there a site specifically for QG18DE? I guess we suck if we don't :(

·
Go Drift Alliance!
646 Posts
TigerScorpion said:
I agree with you Kimchee, there is not enough info or upgrades for the QG18.:(
Well, there's quite a few bolt ons available for the QG. There also seems like there's a few things in the works too. Keith hasn't talked about his in awile and Travis is working on a QG turbo kit. Have faith my friends. :)

·
8,328 Posts
TigerScorpion said:
I agree with you Kimchee, there is not enough info or upgrades for the QG18.:(
dude, we have full bolt ons...........being the lowest model in the sentra line, that's pretty darn good..........intakes, header, exhaust, pulley............I think that's pretty darn good so far. Cams on the other hand are going to be a while....so don't hold your breath.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just said that it's stinks that there's no website for our GXEs that's all. I know we have a lot of boltons compared to my 97 base model Camry when it came out.

·
8,328 Posts
we really don't need a website, as there really are very few people serious about modding their QG. Most other QG owners that "mod" taht I see, are complete ricers. it's really embarassing, lol.

·
Registered
20 Posts
You actually seen a GXE riced up? I have only seen about five B15 around my town, which makes up about 50,000 in population where they don't have a muffler shop that does mandrel bends, one custom stereo shop, and most classic/muscle car restoration shops. Back home on Guam, which is a one of the u.s. territories I could have it my way like at Burgerkings with a competitive price. Anyways I called up Greg at Mossy to find out anything new for us at SEMA and he said the only thing that was intriguing was some magnesium FSTB which cost $250 ahahah and I also asked him about dampers like KYB & Koni...NADA. You know anyone who has a full setup of ES polystuff bushings install around here? My co-worker mentioned about some hydraulic press machine to pop those bushings in.

·