Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Painted Calipers

I think we need more than 4 mods for the Altima area. The traffic here is extremely high. I cant believe you all can keep up with all the new post every day.:rolleyes: J/K

Where did everyone go?

OhTWo hook me up with those pics of your calipers will you
Thanks,
Tim

·
Friends of ours...
1,348 Posts
Buddy02 said:
I think we need more than 4 mods for the Altima area. The traffic here is extremely high. I cant believe you all can keep up with all the new post every day.:rolleyes: J/K

Where did everyone go?

OhTWo hook me up with those pics of your calipers will you
Thanks,
Tim
Everyone still posts on .net so you know they aren't dead...

I think we don't have enough n00bs asking repeat questions so everyone can chime in. :)

I'll post up those pics in a few.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Eager to answer the call for another mod.... Here, let me try it out...... "Search"....:D

·
Friends of ours...
1,348 Posts
ALTYHOLIC said:
So you painted them from a dull black to a glossy black?
With those wheels you could see all the rust spots, and gray looking flat black on the rotors. The calipers also stood out being gray.

So I took semi gloss engine paint ($3.99) and put on a couple of coats. It looks really good in person. I'll have to take another picture in the daylight so the flash doesn't reflect.

·
Registered
513 Posts
OhTwoAltimaSE said:
With those wheels you could see all the rust spots, and gray looking flat black on the rotors. The calipers also stood out being gray.

So I took semi gloss engine paint ($3.99) and put on a couple of coats. It looks really good in person. I'll have to take another picture in the daylight so the flash doesn't reflect.
Better yet, just bring it up on the 16th so I can see it in person!:D

Yeah, I know what you mean about the rust spotting on the rotors. After a rain, they look like ish!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts