Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
To anyone purchasing that chip:

I have a bridge that I could sell you that would work in millions of dollars annually in tolls alone! Not to mention all of the perks that go with owning your own bridge!

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Re: OPIUM3

JT200SX-N-FX said:
How much was your motor swap? Any why are you not pushing over 200hp with a BBDET? Just curious.
I bought the car off a friend with the motor already in it, and it doesn't have more than 200hp to the wheels because A) that number just doesn't happen all the time like you see on here, and B) I have no money to make it do that. I'm actually quite proud of the smooth hp and torque curves that it makes. Power is pretty much being made all throughout the powerband. On dyno day, I saw some shitty ass hp and torque curves with not that much more hp than me. And they had DET's as well. Besides, I got Power to weight ratio on my side! Its swapped in a base model sentra...

·
Registered
672 Posts
wow, i love how they have a pic of a focus transforiming into a skyline. incredible! maybe that means my sentra will be a mercedes slk?

·
Hang out wit yo Wang out!
546 Posts
OPIUM3

The Dyno sheet is nice man, the HP and Torque are like brother and sister up on there. you don't see that often. I just though with all the uproar about the BBDET being so powerful that it supposedly gave you over 200 to the wheels, but I guess that is all talk and no show. You have definently showed me DOGG!! I SEE THE LIGHT!!!

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Thanks man. I thought you were doggin me at first, but i guess that isn't true. I try to not jump to conclusions, and ride it out, and this time it turned out to be a good thing. I hate starting shit, because, after all, its just the net. But thanks for the praise. I kind of need it, if some can believe that. I laid down some shitty ass times tonight at the track. I seriously need slicks. 175/75 R 13's are helping me get the power to the ground anymore. I just spin spin spin. That and the fact that I'm a horrible driver anymore.

first run

second run

I mean, I got the power to pull me through to 100mph + every time, its just the damn traction that kills me.

·
Hang out wit yo Wang out!
546 Posts
OPIUM3

Nah man, I wasn't doggin you at all. Sorry if you took it that way. I respect the fact that you have numbers to show, than just all talk. Everyone is always praising that engine for 220hp or so. But like I said, it's all talk. You have the real deal right on paper Dogg!!

·
Paging Mr. Herman
1,042 Posts
Wait a minute, are you telling me I can get 20 hp for $2.99!!! I went and spent all this money on new headers and I could of gotten this! Oh well, maybe my type-R sticker will make up for it.:rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts