Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys ... enjoy !!

hahahaha

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
I am speechless (seriously). I have a million thoughts running through my mind, but I'll keep them there for now. At least they chose a b12 to take on such a big look. Viva la B12;)

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
1,356 Posts
LOL that is funny :D

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
I'm still trying to think of something to say:eek: Amazing! Just stinkin' amazing...........

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
I just noticed the "Quebec" license plate. It explains everything. :rolleyes: :p :D

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
I just noticed the "Quebec" license plate. It explains everything.
Is Quebec like the ghetto or boonies of Canada? In the ghetto or in the boonies some seriously weird, but exotic stuff be taking place such as cousins marrying each other or taking B12 sentras to ridiculous speeds;) And in this case, here's another bad creation using a B12 sentra:) Can't do that with a civic or can we run a civic over with it:D

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hybrid.. yeah this look quite real to me.. i dont know the guy and those pix were taken form several site around mtl... montrealracing.com npclub... ect... ill try to get my hand the ## of the guy and call him to check it out "!"!

Boostboy :) im sure you can get over any civic you want with it hgahahahaha... thats the way you call "ran over it" !!..
BTW.. Quebec is the french portion of Canada.. almost the 1/6 (??) pop of the country.. no goonies more than anywere else (except maybe the coast "gaspesian")

Sentrastud : ya i would have tough it would come from the prairies too... would have so much fun in the sand pit with this thing hahahah

·
Hates everyone.
1,921 Posts
RiceBox said:
I just noticed the "Quebec" license plate. It explains everything. :rolleyes: :p :D
That's almost exactly what I was going to say.

Quebec isn't the boonies, it's a whole other culture with, uh, "unique" ideas and ways of doing things.

Hmm, I was thinking of getting a new car for winter rallies....

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts

Yeeeeeee Haaaaaaa!!!

(made this a while back for the 'photoshopped my ride' thread)

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
OMG LMAO!!! :D :eek:

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Would've been nice if that civic nation gang was parked below this thing while it was catching air!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts