Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Title says it all, we need a yearbook of our own....you people will finally get to see me. I aint never put my mug up on the net so this is a MoFo exclusive. Im always paranoid that with the with the way I talk about guns somebody will reconize me and something could happen if they want to get brave all of a sudden. Just being paranoid though.

Taken Saturday up in the NC Mts in Maggie Valley. Standing out in 10 degree weather at night in the snow just for a pic for my girlfriend...the things women put a man through...

A little earlier in the day of me freezing to death and about to rob someone of a coat

·
The Right One Baby!
2,506 Posts
Fuckin around while buildin the box for my stereo

When everything was done and installed

Picture says it all

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Well here's me in all my glory on my 24th bday this past year. I started out with the lil 750ml bottle.

then after I finished that one, I moved on to the big bottle.

Here is the after shots... I guesstimate I drank approx 3/4 gal of Jager that night among all the keg beers I had inbetween. Remember much??? Not really :) :p

Passed out in the dirt...

Back in action I was told 2 mins later! Keep it rollin!!! :p

Notice the lack of the use of shot glasses.... I don't do shots. I just chug-a-lug hahhahahaha

·
Mofo fo life
2,103 Posts
Me gettin ready for my bands first outting

posing for a pic with the ex g/f ( fucking bitch!!!!!!oneonebacon!)

pretty much all I do, oh yeah plus school (Gig em' Ags)

PS, re-sizing is for losers

·
Smth Crmnl,not therapist
852 Posts
I don't have one more recent than the Jewanksta pic, but I swear to God I trimmed the beard.

This pic is going on 2 1/2 years old, but I look pretty similar still to the day, just more beard now than then

I'll get some cool, funny recent pics as soon as I decide to get a dig cam

Attachments

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts

Coco drives a MPV. Pimp that van whore-hey.

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
I'm uploading these for nissangirl. keep them on the down low and let her post them if she wants to. consider this a mofo perk :) i'm just going to link them for her.

check the attachments

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
BlankgazeX said:
show the topless one you have, thats the good one!

YOU SOB!!

SHHHH! My PM box is full already.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts