Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Whoa...
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we need a new prank... as much as the disapearing OT prank is cool, its an admin prank, not mofo..

how about all the mofos over the next 2 weeks or so, tell everyone we sold our current cars(mostly nissans obviously) for some domestic crap, or hondas... that would be sweet. then a relevation that we all have hondas, so we are bringing mofo to typer.com...?

·
Whore Slut Bitch
464 Posts
If everyone is in on this, I bought a shitty old mustang. Wait'll we hear back from everyone.. this could be pretty funny.

·
THINK BLUE
1,014 Posts
Eh, I could say I GAVE:eek: my 200SX to my girl and bought my brothers 63 Ford Falcon.....:D. Taking the prank a step further, all of mofo can start clamoring for a Domestics section. Then mofo will fill up that section with import bashing.....along the likes of "damn I'm so glad I drive this import killer" :D

How about this for a prank....say there is a mofo spring cleaning.....and mofo boots out about 5 members. So have like an open casting call for mofo membership. Make it discreet though, no big threads about it. Have interested members PM a mofo for details. Part of the initiation process would be to find some **** erotic pics. The reasoning is that if you can find XXX gayness, you most definitely find teh funnay and bring it to OT. Have the interested member also send a current mugshot. One of the photoshop gurus will chop the member onto the ghey pic they submit.....and posted in a thread for all OT to see :D For those that don't submit a mugshot, have Hal or Coco start at thread "Stop sending me ghey XXX!!!" and post up the pics and screenshots of PM's sent by the members.......

·
Mofo fo life
2,103 Posts
Wufaded said:
Eh, I could say I GAVE:eek: my 200SX to my girl and bought my brothers 63 Ford Falcon.....:D. Taking the prank a step further, all of mofo can start clamoring for a Domestics section. Then mofo will fill up that section with import bashing.....along the likes of "damn I'm so glad I drive this import killer" :D

How about this for a prank....say there is a mofo spring cleaning.....and mofo boots out about 5 members. So have like an open casting call for mofo membership. Make it discreet though, no big threads about it. Have interested members PM a mofo for details. Part of the initiation process would be to find some **** erotic pics. The reasoning is that if you can find XXX gayness, you most definitely find teh funnay and bring it to OT. Have the interested member also send a current mugshot. One of the photoshop gurus will chop the member onto the ghey pic they submit.....and posted in a thread for all OT to see :D For those that don't submit a mugshot, have Hal or Coco start at thread "Stop sending me ghey XXX!!!" and post up the pics and screenshots of PM's sent by the members.......
I like the second part of the prank

·
**best avatar award**
2,596 Posts
i like the idea of petitioning for a domestic section then nissan bashing. everyone would hate us. :thumbup:

·
**best avatar award**
2,596 Posts
Wufaded said:
i'm not volunteering for that one. who was the mofo member that got suckered into looking at tranny pr0n?

·
Smth Crmnl,not therapist
852 Posts
I dunno what to say, I got a kia and a DSM

·
Mofo fo life
2,103 Posts
hahah apache got hit with the last one. Blank is gay, he can find the pr0n. hell i nominate wu even for comming up with the idea

·
Whore Slut Bitch
464 Posts
Wufaded said:
This is pretty damn funny, I think. As long as I don't actually get kicked out, I like it here. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts