Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, here's the deal. I just bought a 2002 Sentra GXE close to a month and a half ago. Already I've bought a ingen tech. cold air intake to it and plan on doing lots of other things to it. Well, to what I have found here on the net, there isn't much I can do. I've found some body kits and some lowering springs and what-not, but have yet to find anything really performance wise (i.e. turbo for the future). I would like to know if anyone has a place I could look at for mods or anything besides a sticker that says Nopi on it. Just let me know b/c I'm seriously in deparate need of some more power (it's hard to pass people on the interstate with a 1.8 lol).

·
Registered
871 Posts
Forced Induction Racing
(985)493-9729

They make turbo's for the sentra. Also Stillen and Hotshot make headers for the 2.0 they may have some for your car too. You can get a full exhaust from a few diffrent companies, Stromung makes one.

Beyond that I'm limited in details... I only know about the SR20 and the QR25.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

Thanks man... That should give me alil info on what I can look at getting. I ordered an Injin intake about a week ago and they sent me the wrong adapter to it (sent me a kid for the 2.5 v6 in the altima). Go figure. I should be getting the right kit in for it like this week hopefully. But the next thing I wanna do is definitaly get rid of these factory hub caps and tires !!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts