Nissan Forum banner

modding a 91 Sentra SE

934 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  DET_v2.0 
#1 ·
so hey fellas moved to the states and just bought a 91 sentra. born into nissans so didnt really have a say in teh wole matter.wanted a project and bought this 91.what i wanna know is where should i really start.i want it quik so i am guessin to get rid of teh GA16 and go sr20de/det.i have winter off so i wanna deal wid suspension first during teh summer and then teh motor in teh winter where i can work on it indoors.if someone can help me wid a good starting point /sources thatll be great.any advice is welcome.thx

i live on teh east coast in MA if thatll help any1 with referals....thx again

#2 ·
Check out Jun's garage, he's in New York. He specialize in SR20's, he's even bored a 1.6 over to a 2.1 and bilt it to like 300whp. I'm going to go throught him to get a 400whp motor. He's got rep and he's cheap (only about 5k for my motor). Other than that just hit up the web and get as much info on parts and decide what you want and where to get it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.