21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Good idea...

·
I think I lost my mod-nes
313 Posts
I always put my drink in that little box thing, too, but when I shift, my elbow hits it a lot. Does anyone else have that problem, or am I the only lanky fucker with no coordination?

·
Registered
500 Posts
*light bulbs* Bore out your stock cupholder!

hehe... I make it sound like an engine mod.

<- Genius at work.

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
I dont have the problem with bumping into my drink when i shift. I hate it though how when you have a fast take off, your drink slides back sometimes. My stereo is a bit higher though and i have this weird like box under it. You cant put anything in it cause it slides out on take off. I have to get some good ideas and what to do with that. Maybe the Altima cup holders isnt such a bad idea?? Anyone have a junked up Altima???

·
Please Shift Here
6,696 Posts
Teknokid said:
Anything is possible, if you have the $ of course. Also, if you seen it done, then isnt it possible cause youre looking at it??
well, I wasn't looking for that kind of answer being that I don't have the $$$. also, the ones I've seen are on differen't cars...No Sentras. Hell, I don't even see sentras in the audio magazines.

·
Registered
323 Posts
i tried looking through the unit and the radio today. it looks like there'd have to be some custom mod. but i think it'd probally not be too hard.

·
Team Serious
2,134 Posts
i am going to open that bad boy up in a little while...
trying to swap the radio and the hvac... but i dont know if come out better for holding drinks cause those hvac knobs kinda stick out as well!!!But we shall see

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Teknokid said:
Anything is possible, if you have the $ of course. Also, if you seen it done, then isnt it possible cause youre looking at it??
It is possible...would probably be some work though. Would just have to extend the wires for everything, then cut a hole in (wherever), then just flush mount it and fix it up real nice.

·
Team Serious
2,134 Posts
ok i checked it out and the wires reach but allot of cutting has to be done and you have to also make something that will hold the stereo in place I mean anyting can be done but this I will not do myself!!!

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Hey,
The solution is simple. For those with automatics, move your shifter to the steering wheen a la lincoln continental, and make the center console a beverage service. For those with a manual, make the shifter come out of the center A/C vent a la rally cars, and make the existing hole beverage service.

Seth

·
Banned
809 Posts
custom cranium...

Hey, do you still have them skyline style tails that you made? would you be willing to part with them? i simply cannot figure how to use fiberglass :eek:... any help would be good :)..

21 - 38 of 38 Posts