Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wondering anyone's opinions on this dealership. I recently help my wife buy a car here, and they seem on the up and up. They didn't hassle, haggle, or do anything. In fact the sales guy that was helping us , Alonso, has been nothing but the greatest.

If I had any complaints, it would just be that we had overspray for the detailing they did, and that is not even a problem with me. They are correcting that in short order tomorrow.

Any comments are welcomed. Thanks, and I have to say I am pleased with her car. It is nice.

- 1999 Altima GLE loaded.

[Edit: GLE, not GXE ;) ]

·
Registered
53 Posts
My '91 Classic was purchased there by the original owner( I'm the second owner). All service and work was also done there, I have all the paperwork. It looks as if they always took the time to find the "problem" and fix it. I bought the car last May, in Durham, and drove it back here to Florida. For what it's worth, after having looked through all the paperwork the original owner kept, I didn't spot any problems or concerns.

If you're really worried/concerned about them, just check with the appropriate state agency and see if they've had any major complaints issued against them.

Later,
Mark

1 - 2 of 2 Posts