Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a job as a Tech in the service department of a Local Mitsu dealership(Nissan next door wasn't hiring), and I have to say they are some crappy cars. I will never buy a Mitsu. All kinds of major components are made of plastic! One of the other techs pulled a fuel pump on a Galant and I was shocked to see the entire thing is plastic! I changed a door latch actuator on a Montero and except fot the striker face, It"s almost all plastic as well. Besides all that the new eclipses are just Butt Ass Ugly!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This was not an aftermarket actuator, this was an original factory Mitsubishi part. I have never seen a plastic actuator before. All the Nissans, Toyotas, and Hondas my family owns do not have plastic door lock actuators or plastic fuel pumps.

Z

·
0 Posts
The Lancer is definitely slow. 120 pavement pounding ponies! :D But the Evo is coming... oh yes. It's allegedly going to have "only" 250-260 HP, but I still like it. :D

T

·
0 Posts
check into who makes the amarican version of the lancer for mitsubishi then you will no why they are slow.

·
Registered
126 Posts
im confused as to why mistubishi would even dare bring the crappy ass lancer in the states instead of bringing the evo? There is such a performance difference. I mean the evo doubles the current lancer in the states, even when its detuned. The lancer is so weak, can't even hold its own against a civic. Seriously anyone know why mistubishi make such a daring move?:mad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts