Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today on my way home from work there was a B-12 sentra in front of me ( don't know what year) but it had what looked like the sport type mirrors on it, it was a 2door sedan and didn't look like they were added ( the car was kinda crappy looking), so which year sentra's (b-12's) came with those mirrors? were they manual adjust inside or were some power?

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
i dont think we ever got the power ones... the model could have been a gxe if im not mistaken (maybe another nissan donor..)

·
B12 Enthusiast
844 Posts
I have a sales brochure for my 89 and they show those mirrors on some of the cars in the brochure. Was not listed as an option, think it might have been on certain trim levels. And they are not power, but manually controlled on the inside of the mirror with a little joystick.

I have the coupe mirrors on my car like that and they are great. Look much better and they never move on you like those little flag mirrors tend to. :thumbup:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I think they have some mazda miata conversion kits for the b12. Ive seen them before. The mirrors anyways.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts