Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
maybe someone can give me some insight. i have installed my halo projector lights, and managed to work out most of the bugs. When i turn them on, the low beams come on as normal and when i turn the high beams on, they come on as normal. however when i switch the high beams back to low beams the high beams remain on. the only way to turn them off is to turn my lights completely off and turn them on to low again. does anyone know what might cause this and how to fix it? has this happened to anyone installing halos? i wouldn't mind driving with four lights, except i'm not trying to blind other drivers. any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Banned
809 Posts
i dunno... On mine, when i plugged em in, i had the brights and the lows on at the same time when i just turned my lights on.. then when i hit the brights, the lows turned on, and when i un Brightend, the brights turned back....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
grounding

i think it may be a grounding problem...i have not had a chance to check it yet. but i will as soon as i get a chance. thanks for your post!

Dayel

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
halos

Niss200SXGTR said:
i dunno... On mine, when i plugged em in, i had the brights and the lows on at the same time when i just turned my lights on.. then when i hit the brights, the lows turned on, and when i un Brightend, the brights turned back....

sounds like you may have your wires hooked up in reverse. i know when i was splicing my wires once i found the ground it was a matter of finding the lows and highs. i did that by process of elimination. connecting it one way and then another to see which was which. i still haven't had the time to ground nor aim my headlights correctly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts