Nissan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys (and gal), I am thinking probably next Saturday Feb 5th for the mini meet. MG's burger/brewery on 380 in Denton. $1.50 drafts all day everyday. For directions contact me. If anyone objects to the date, or thinks something else will work better, just post up here.

On another note, the February meet will be Anna and my last for a while. I am moving the last week of Feb. My house is going up for sale on March 1st and we are showing it empty. I am moving to Cape Girardeau, Missouri:
directions

We will come back to visit, and Alex, I will let you know if I can get a new chapter going there.

Also, Got a new beater! ! ! 94 sentra le

Doesn't look like much, but you know me, gimme a few weeks and it'll turn out pretty cool. . .

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Almost forgot! !!

What time should we meet next Saturday?

·
Registered
513 Posts
Dizammm...I knew you where thinking about moving but
I didn't realize how soon... :eek:
You got fam up there, right?
Dang, will miss you bro-
You'll come back and visit, right?
Lot's of good memories in Denton...
I know you'll stay in touch.
Good luck with the chapter; let us know
if we can help down here...

Oh, nice Sentra - I know you got a good deal on it!
Keep us posted with your progress on it.

If I can't come out to the mini-meet, I'll see you
at the end of the month meet.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am not sure if I can make it this Sat.

I have a job interview on Monday.

I am not sure if I will get hired or not...if I do...I might have to work the weekend...dunno? I will keep y'all post! :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I was planning on moving closer to summer, but plans changed.
Of course I got a smokin deal on the sentra. The paints bad and the headlinder is shit, but the motor and interior are in excellent condition. The body is in good shape to minus a little work to the fender (not very noticable).
Kong, Just let us know if you can make it, obviously, if you have a job, I would rather you go to that. Good luck tomorrow.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I didn't get the job...they said...I was too over qualify for the position I am applying for! :jawdrop: :balls: :confused:

So...that means...I am good for the mini-meet...so far! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry guy...I won't be able to make the mini-meet this Saturday. Goin' fishin' with my dad.

And, I am going out of town on Sunday. :(

Y'all have fun! :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks like me and you if you wanna chill. Eric told me to call him. Anna is with Grandma and Pawpaw. I'll give you a call in a little while.

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you have a sore throat, and stuffed up head (and sneezing) with a slight fever, it's not the flu. It's a 3-5 day bug that EVERYBODY and their mother has right now. Drake and I both had it this week, and so did my sister. Matt had it a few weeks ago. And my OB had it this week too. It is going around. I know several people who have gotten it twice. It feels like the flu, but it's not...Try Tylenol Cold and lots of iced tea or orange juice. And sleep...lots of sleep. In fact, get some sleep for me! Hope you feel better soon, though.
Manda

·
Registered
513 Posts
delerious_one said:
If you have a sore throat, and stuffed up head (and sneezing) with a slight fever, it's not the flu.
That's exactly what I have!
I know a z-pack would knock it right
out but my heath insurance doesn't kick in 'til
March 1... :mad:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, Anna went to the hospital yesterday. She has it. Doctor said it was flabitis (throat infection). She got some shots and is doing ok now. Manda, Maybe Tomorrow or Thursday we can get the kids together for dinner.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sounds good for dinner, but I have to pick up Tony at 7 all week which means I have to leave at 6, so maybe an early dinner or even a late lunch.
Alex, Zpac won't do any good, I don't think. I was taking Augmentin for something else and still got it. It will run it's course pretty quickly. It sure feels like the flu, though...
Chad, I'm sorry Anna had to go to the hospital. That really sucks. They gave her some steroid shots then? She should be better by the end of the week.
Drake is completely over it now, thank goodness. It is not fun having a sick newborn...especially when you're sick too.
Manda

1 - 17 of 17 Posts