Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like it says, the people that threw the last meet are having another one at Car Spa in Brooklyn on Sunday which is Columbus day weekend. Last time we had 40+ cars attend. Hoping some more this time, so if you missed it last time make it this time. Look forward to some great food and ppl, a lot of cars.
Car Spa, 1194 Remsen Ave, Brooklyn NY 11236.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
You can come with me, Bobby...I know exactly where it is. I should have the calendars to show you guys too.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nope its at Dex shop. The address is posted just map quest it. From the looks of it there will be about 40-50 cars and 15+ turbo se-r's. So whoever wants to come try not to miss it, caravans from Jersey and CT. as well are forming.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its a Sr20 meet, with the majority being classics. Its a mix tho of nx2000, 240sx ppl, and 200sx se-r's. Last time we had 40+ cars but this time were looking for about the same, as NJ and CT ppl are down to chill as well.
From Suffolk take the 347 west to the nothern state or LIE west. Take that either to Cross Island parkway south then to the Belt Parkway west til exit 13. Make a right at the light go three lights and make the left. On the 3rd light make right. Six more lights will be the shop. Its like 1hr-1.5hrs from Stony depending on speed and traffic. Its exactly 52 miles one way, I know for sure.

·
Registered
69 Posts
damn

damn that was quick. well hopefully my car will be ready by then. if i roll ill try to roll deep. look for my car. red classic with r32 tailights

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Hey people, I'm gonna raffle off the first nissan calendar at the meet. $1 per "ticket".

D

·
0 Posts
Sukit

Yo sukit you still got my boost controller right... Man my gear box went on me.. I got another one lined up though, it should be in this weekend. its from a 96 200sx se-r that will work right..? Will it? Man it was that race that i had with the gold 240sx last sat on franny lou... I redlined everygear the second race we had..... Man...you think i should upgrade the lsd?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The 96 has an electronic speed sensor. Your is a mechanical wire that runs into your dash then to the ecu. You have to modify the tranny a lil to get the sensor in. Other than that its fine. If you have the dough upgrade the LSD. There will be a lot of fast cars for you to race so get it done fool.

93DET its pretty much open to everyone its just hosted by the SR20 ppl so if you plan to bring your crew it shouldnt be a big deal just try to keep it Nissan. But I think its still a BBQ, so try to bring some food/drinks. Like andre said they are raffling out stereo equipment and ect.

D

·
0 Posts
Chill with the name callin aight man just chill... Yo you still the got the boost controller right... ? I called and they said you had it.
Ammm.. People are going to be racing at this meet or is it gonna be just like a sit and chill and talk about cars and stuff.. if so where are they going to race.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This place is right by flatlands. Besides with you there, a race is guaranteed to take place.
The meet starts at 9am which is mad early for sunday. Most ppl are probably gonna be there around 12pm so do what you ppl have to do to get there.

D

·
0 Posts
SuckiT said:
This place is right by flatlands. Besides with you there, a race is guaranteed to take place.
The meet starts at 9am which is mad early for sunday. Most ppl are probably gonna be there around 12pm so do what you ppl have to do to get there.

Ahhh sukit your mad funny yo, i like u... So what you tryin to say guaranteed to be a race.. Man yo my license is gonna be suspended on that day 10/13 man thats horrible... I wanna go but what do you think the chances are that cops will show up and try to break up and races and check licenses cause mine will be no good on the 13th for a while...Yo suckit how much you charge me to swap a gearbox?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I want to see some races! Does it say that your license is going to be suspended on the day or after that day??? That could be big for racing that weekend! Good luck and I will see you all at the meet!

1 - 20 of 147 Posts