Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody I'm new, live in Costa Rica and looking to buy a mexican B13 sentra( we don't get the 2002 model)...so naturally I have some questions...I've been doing a lot research on this car and this is what I found so far....the intake runner is different than the US version, it kinda looks like a carbureted intake manifold...don't know if it's speed density type or a mass air type, even though it's MPFI....the ignition system has a coil in distributor (like the Hondas), everything else is supposedly interchangeable according to my friends...hopefully someone here knows if there's any good things about this car....

Alex

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
FWIK, the B13 Nissan Tsuru (USDM Sentra) is still in production. You ask how the cars are? Must be pretty good if lots of cabs in Mexico are Tsurus, and that they have not stopped production of them like they did in the States 8 years ago. B14 Lucinos are very nice as well (USDM 200sx). Either way, I think you will be happy. As for the difference in engines, what is the engine code? Is it GA16DE, or maybe GA16E, or perhaps GA16i? I can't check online right now at work, but just search the internet for that model and you should be able to find some good data about it. Good luck! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts