Discussion Starter #1
I cant make it, heres why

well my girl was driving making a left turn on green
light, and an old man decides to get on the gas and
hit us. WTF was he FUCKEN!!!!! THINKING!!!! then he
has the nerve to come out of the car.. and raise his
voice at me for making the left... Gr8 stupid... ass
mutha freaking old fart...ARARRRRRhHHH
bad thing our insurance had just expired!!! aahh.

any advice on how to go about this.. i think the car
might be totalled i might need help removing the agx's
and GC's also my wheels my baby tooners.. that old
fart should pay and pay good...

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
Damn Juan. That completley and totally sucks. The number 1 question I have is are you and your girlfriend Okay? I'm sorry to hear that happened to you. If you are truly in pain, and have to take time off of work, I do believe I smell a court case...Do yourself a favour and get a lawyer! They may take a cut of what you get in the settlement, but its worth it, because then you know you've got someone backing you 100%. Also, which insurance carrier do you have? I have state farm, I've had no problems with them when my 88 Accord was totalled, but make sure they don't rip you off, or the other guy's insurance either. A lawyer is your best bet.

Also, we would like to still attend the meet if possible (so what if you're driving a rental), you can still hang out and put names with faces.

One thing to remember, though Juan : Everything happens for the best, and if you are in need of another Nissan...I have connections, so let me know!

-Sam

·
NOt only a customer...
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey sam thanks.. no insurance though.. i had leader but they had expired four days prior and to think this saturday we were going to state farm...

but yea im looking for another classic at the moment.. prefferably (sp) stock.. uh.. looking for that sr20 engine.. a 94 will be hard to come by.. manual.. hehe. but ill take any model classic.. dont matter.. as long as its a classic.. im not driving no rental. i got no DL.. thats why my girl was driving.. but i hope to bring back the car home this monday.. and start taking it appart.. :( .. agx and all.. those are important.. hehe

doesn anyone have four steelies and can have or buy.. must have wheels.. but can be showing thread.. i dont care.. i just need to put something on the car.. hehe

sam.. im going to try to make it still .. you know. without no car...im confined in this thing i call a room.. hehe

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Well I feel really bad for you and your loss. I dont know as you dont have insurance the judge might bite your head off for that one. While making a left turn YOU have to yield to others. As for him stepping on the gas, if you can have witnesses prove he hit the gas i think you can make a case. Although i dont know you and you dont know me, I feel your pain and hope the best for you. I offer my services in anyway necessary whether you need a ride somewhere, some help getting the salvageable parts off your car, or getting another car. My name is Chris and my cell phone number is 626-512-9082

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
What time did you get there?? I remember a couple people eating the alot of hamburgers but hey it was unlimited so more power to you for really taking advantage. I had a couple myself. Deric "MR. In N Out" was really controlling the grill while Sam well . . .. he was havin some trouble. just messin, get some practice b4 the next meet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts