Nissan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a b12 sport coup at a bonafide jy today. Bona cuz they pull the parts for you. Regardless, there is some parts I need but the cluster w/tach and rally sport mirrors are still on it. They said the front bumper would be $65 and a door window was $50. WTF, got the other one at U-Pull-It for $20. Oh well, now I can get rid of scratch windows and tint the new glass before they go in. The motor is gone and the interior is pretty pillaged. But if anyone needs parts I gotta go back there soon.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
popkorn, are those mirrors the manual adjust kind from the inside or power? are you keeping them or selling them? let me know

tony

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ahardb0dy said:
popkorn, are those mirrors the manual adjust kind from the inside or power? are you keeping them or selling them? let me know

tony
They are the manual adjust from the inside. I'd sell em for cost.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
what shape are they in? give me a price

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ahardb0dy said:
what shape are they in? give me a price
I'd guess they go for 10 or 15 ea. The car has a lot of cancer. It was raining so I just checked to make sure the glass was there. And it is.

·
NISSAN SLAP NUTS
1,051 Posts
hey, tom I scored a gem. I too found a sport coupe in the a bone yard where very few look! I found a bumper for my coupe too:) the car is well intacked incluleing the inside. there are a number of other types of sentras too.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Red_Coupe said:
hey, tom I scored a gem. I too found a sport coupe in the a bone yard where very few look! I found a bumper for my coupe too:) the car is well intacked incluleing the inside. there are a number of other types of sentras too.
OO,OO, does it still have the flapper deals that hook to the liftgate? I think it's called the luggage cover. I have the solid front one. Just need the back part.

·
NISSAN SLAP NUTS
1,051 Posts
Popkorn said:
OO,OO, does it still have the flapper deals that hook to the liftgate? I think it's called the luggage cover. I have the solid front one. Just need the back part.
it's red . but is the same as martins. you know I didn't dig into it. I was so tickled pink that the car wasn't hit in the frt. I forgot to look. I'll be back sat. to buy my nice 86' bumper for $40 . OOOO!! no sunroof thou.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Red_Coupe said:
it's red . but is the same as martins. you know I didn't dig into it. I was so tickled pink that the car wasn't hit in the frt. I forgot to look. I'll be back sat. to buy my nice 86' bumper for $40 . OOOO!! no sunroof thou.
Dang! I need black. But I'mma gonna snag the black bumper off the 87 heheh. Then the grill, window and maybe the mirrors if they're not too much.

I still have my old sunroof. Snagged the last one from OEMsurplus. The window gasket around the glass is kinda shot. Got a year out of it useing super glue. But you can have it. Got a lot of the wardware you have too.

·
Nissan Junkie
917 Posts
Is it a trait of Sport Coupe owners to stock pile crap I cleaned out my shed before I came over here to korea and found all my spare parts to my 87 and the girl friend asked me if I had a spare body to it some where LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts