Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
VERY NICE!!! I've been impressed with this car since I first saw it. Maybe when the lease is up on my dad's Accord :rolleyes: he can get a Mazda

·
Registered
268 Posts
test drove it last night...the 6s....Very disappointing power. The auto Alti will spank the 6..and I mean spank.

Car is beautiful, handles better that the Altima and has an overall more solid feel to it.

Interior materials a tad better..and I stress tad. They is plenty of cheap plastic to be seen in here too. The car is in a totally different class as far a roomyness goes...I would equate the 6 to a Civic with less room in the back seats.

The salesman and I were rubbing shoulder in the front seats..I do not like that at all. Seats were comphy...heated..but only heated the right cheek of my ass:( Very sporty feel to the cockpit..good driving position...nice dash..but the aluminum finish has a very cheap plastic look to it.

As far as i could tell the only things this car lacked were Power and space. Other than that..it is a great car for the barren wife

·
Registered
670 Posts
UpChuck said:
I saw in Car and Driver that there was going to be a 3 door hatchback version of the car. Looks pretty sweet.
seems like every country already got the hatch except for the US :( people have asked the dealerships here when they get the hatch, they said might not be till late 2k3

europe just announced they are making the mazdaspeed version of the 6. Its basically a turbo 4 with 275hp or so. Looks even cooler too but I havent seen any price tag info on it yet.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Mazda 6

Nice looking exterior, but engine by Ford?
No thanks, I'll pass...

Too many other hot cars on the horizon...
VW Golf R32, Mitsu Lancer EVO VIII, and
of course, my favorite, the '04 Suby WRX STi.

·
I HEART GOAT JUICE
330 Posts
I thought this car was (stress was) beautiful. They really know what angles to show cars on the commercials and website. But when I saw it in person I was highly dissapointed.

·
Registered
670 Posts
they do that wtih every car on tv, they tint the windows black and make them look lower to the ground, make em look faster than they are, do spins n stuff. Same thing with the altima when they showed it on tv doing 180 spins...

·
Registered
268 Posts
ALTYHOLIC said:
Advertising people...when was the last time you
saw a "real" Big Mac look like the one's on the commercials?
LOL..Everytime I go to Taco Bell I am so disappointed to see my meal looks nothing like the beauty I saw on TV that brought me here in the 1st place:(

·
Registered
513 Posts
wild willy said:
LOL..Everytime I go to Taco Bell I am so disappointed to see my meal looks nothing like the beauty I saw on TV that brought me here in the 1st place:(
Exactly, we are a nation of consumers and the cathedrals
of consumption we pay tithes in are ran by people who know
what we want.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts