Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a guy near here that's selling a '90 240 for about $2,500. it's go an aftermarket cat-back and two sets of wheels. The clutch just went out on it, it needs a new relay for the headlights, the exhaust rattles (which he said can be fixed with some sort of clamp), and there are holes in the hatch where there used to be a spoiler but he sold that already. He told me he would fix all of those things before selling it. Other than that there's just usual wear and tear that cars go through like faded paint and a small piece of fabric missing from the inside driver-side door panel. Anyway, I just wanted some feedback on whether this would be worth what he's asking or if I should try to get him to go lower on it. Thanks in advance (^_^)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yup, x2 on that, the lower the price the better, I just picked up a '90 LE for a thousand bucks and I love her :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I checked with the guy yesterday to see if he ever got around to replacing the clutch and he said he found out that it was the throw-out bearing. when I told a guy at work about it, he said that you should always replace the throw-out bearing, clutch, and pressure plate at the same time. is that right?

·
Nismophiliac
1,517 Posts
yes you should. want to buy mine? 700 with 2 sr20's and a s13 conversion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts