Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If we go to Hartfords...I can get still give y'all 50% off on food (5 people total on the receipt). I still have lot of friends that I can turn in the receipt for me. :thumbup:

We can try different place...I am cool with that too! :fluffy:

·
Registered
41 Posts
It WAS too crowded in there. . hehehe. . . Good food though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Let's go somewhere new. I'm tired of Hartfords. It's too crowded and loud to enjoy dinner, and it's a pain to take Drake there.
ElZarape was so-so. I've eaten there a few times since the meet last month, but let's think of somewhere else.
Do we want it to be in Denton or is Denton or Lewisville cool?

There is a Buffalo Wild Wings in Lewisville that is fairly cheap (and good!), but it will be packed unless we go early.

Manda

·
Registered
97 Posts
There is a Pizza place (Nick's) on 407 in Lewisville. The parking lot has a lot of empty space after 5 on Saturdays, and the food is good. Only downside is the place is BYOB.

·
Registered
513 Posts
If ya'll want to try something new, it's fine with me...
I'm not a big wings fan...pizza joint sounds cool.
Any other ideas..???

·
Registered
97 Posts
Flooder said:
How about a burger joint (the hands press kind of meat...not Hott' Donald or Burger King joints). :fluffy:

Same parking lot as Nick's is the Texas Hamburger Factory. Good burgers, but still BYOB and you stand in line to get your food before you sit.

·
Registered
513 Posts
eleuthardt said:
Same parking lot as Nick's is the Texas Hamburger Factory. Good burgers, but still BYOB and you stand in line to get your food before you sit.
Eric, do you have the directions to Nick's/Hamburger Factory?
Either of these places sounds good to me...

·
Registered
97 Posts
ALTYHOLIC said:
Eric, do you have the directions to Nick's/Hamburger Factory?
Either of these places sounds good to me...
From Denton, take 35 South to the Highland Village exit and stay on the service road to 407, turn right to the ramp and left at the light (West). They will be on the right side about a mile down (just throught the first light).

From Dallas, take 35 North to the Valley Ridge exit (forst past Main), and stay on the service road to 407. Turn right, and left at the light (West, to Justin). Go throught the second light and it is on the right.

·
Registered
513 Posts
eleuthardt said:
From Denton, take 35 South to the Highland Village exit and stay on the service road to 407, turn right to the ramp and left at the light (West). They will be on the right side about a mile down (just throught the first light).
So, get on 407 from 35 and go west about a mile?
Lots of parking, right?

·
Registered
513 Posts
It's official:
This Saturday, March 19...let's shoot for 6:00pm
@ TX Hamburger Factory.
We'll talk about aftermeet activities at the restaurant.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts