Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Dallas Nissan Mod
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DNE Meet.

Here is the info:

Have fun with fellow Nissan Enthusiast. Catch up with some old friends or make new ones. Your car does not needed to be modded. We have cars from bone stock to fully modded and everything in between. Tell your friends and other Nissan/Infinti owners to come.

When: Sat. 3-14-09
Time: 5:00 PM (1 hour earlier, since it is getting darker earlier)-until ???
Place: Bone Daddy’s 8856 Spring Valley, TX 75243 SouthWest corner of 75 & Spring Valley

We will be having Cash/Prize (Raffle) at the meet. So make sure to show up and WIN!

MAP

HYBRID MAP

NOTE: It is that time of year again. We need some help with the server & web hosting. So if you like our community and want to keep it alive please help by making a Donation. You can do it thru PayPal click on the donation button in the middle of the page of our website.

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
I'mmm gonna have to miss this one. Greenville St Patty Day parade owns me. ;)

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
count me in.. we should figure out a bet question early :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
I'll try and show up this time. I was going to be at the last meet but ended up going to San Antonio for an Altima Coupe gathering. I fly back in to Dallas on the 14th, so I'll probably be fresh off the plane.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I haven't been to a meet for a long time now. Hows everyone doing? I still got my spec-v, but the resonator has a leak now...sucks...need to get it fixed.
I got owned by a black 09GTR on 635 this past Sat. It must of doing above 120 mph, and the driver was an asian dude. Lucky fuck. LOL
I'll see if I can drop by and check out the cars and the girls. =)

·
All Show...trust me!
164 Posts
I haven't been to a meet for a long time now. Hows everyone doing? I still got my spec-v, but the resonator has a leak now...sucks...need to get it fixed.
I got owned by a black 09GTR on 635 this past Sat. It must of doing above 120 mph, and the driver was an asian dude. Lucky fuck. LOL
I'll see if I can drop by and check out the cars and the girls. =)
If ir had 22" I think it is the one that Joe Teck modded and if that is the case. It is really fast.

·
MODR H8R
658 Posts
Im not sure if I'll make it out yet. Been up all night moving. Got an hour of sleep from 245-345. I think when I'm done with the last load Im going to get some sleep. My body hurts. Hopefully I'll wake up in time.

And thanks again Adren for your help!

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
didnt make it out yesterday.. sick with pneumonia

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
I was down on Lower Greenville from 11am till midnight...:eek:

Anyone got any pics??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts