Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know if there is one for the B14 1.6? I have called every stupid autoparts store here and noone seems to have one or even be able to tell me if one exists. I know why I want one, I just need someone to tell me where to get one. Thanx.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Bull said:
Does anybody know if there is one for the B14 1.6? I have called every stupid autoparts store here and noone seems to have one or even be able to tell me if one exists. I know why I want one, I just need someone to tell me where to get one. Thanx.

Drain plug for what?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sentrixx said:
Didn't know that there was one. Is there a better purpose?

if you mean why would you want one, then the answer is to collect any metal shavings in your oil and pull them out when you change your oil i.e. wipe of the magnet. if that's not what you meant, let me know.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Bull said:
if you mean why would you want one, then the answer is to collect any metal shavings in your oil and pull them out when you change your oil i.e. wipe of the magnet. if that's not what you meant, let me know.
No... you answered... Actually I just looked it up on ebay. That's a pretty good idea. I didn't even think about that. I'm going to look into getting one myself. Are they a universal thread?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Sentrixx said:
No... you answered... Actually I just looked it up on ebay. That's a pretty good idea. I didn't even think about that. I'm going to look into getting one myself. Are they a universal thread?
No they are not.

·
Registered
72 Posts
It's a standard size plug. I have a Fram Sure Drain valve thingy in mine. I think its 12x1.25 or 12x1.5mm. But don't quote me on that. I'm sure there's plenty out there that will work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts